What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Travel

choc_soldier

Coach
Going to NZ for our honeymoon in early 2008.

With my fiance being a student, she will at least get cheaper rates. Myself, on the other hand...

Goldthorpe

Bench
somethingwithjohn said:
Wildcats, very good team this year mate. You have a good chance of making it.
Just a lil bit better then the Pigs :p We host you blokes this Saturday night. Knowning our luck we will lose. We had a good team last year, but a better team this year.

Jono Russell

Bench
I think Rush is awsome. That 3 pointer he shot on the buzzer the send us into OT vs crocs was great. He is a joker as well. after the game I said great 3 mate. He laughed and said it was a fluke then said NAHHHH and smiled. he has this massive smile

Goldthorpe

Bench
somethingwithjohn said:
no what will happen is this. Pigs will get a good lead of 15 - 20 points then loose it all in the 3rd.
Complete opposite happened last time we played each other in Perth. We were up by 29 points and Harvey hits a jump shot with 1.1 seconds left in the game to give the Pigs the lead then Darren Brooks hit another jumper to into OT.

Jono Russell

Bench
Madcat said:
Complete opposite happened last time we played each other in Perth. We were up by 29 points and Harvey hits a jump shot with 1.1 seconds left in the game to give the Pigs the lead then Darren Brooks hit another jumper to into OT.

Ahh yes, then the Cats blew us away in OT.

Goldthorpe

Bench
somethingwithjohn said:
Ahh yes, then the Cats blew us away in OT.
Yes, yes we did. The game shouldn't have gone to OT in the first place. Actually the Pigs shouldn't have got with in 40 points of us.

Jono Russell

Bench
Hey you must admit though as bad as we are we have been causing a few scares this season.

How many games have we lost by only a few points, how many games have we had big leads in.

The toughest team to ever get the wooden spoon haha.

Goldthorpe

Bench
somethingwithjohn said:
Hey you must admit though as bad as we are we have been causing a few scares this season.

How many games have we lost by only a few points, how many games have we had big leads in.

The toughest team to ever get the wooden spoon haha.
Hard to disagree to be honest. You have a few ex-Cats and its my home town and I guess they are my second team. I hope they do well, just not as good as the Wildcats.

Punkess

Juniors
I'll probably be going to HK and the US this year. You can try webjet for cheaper flights - I normally go through a travel agent, but I am pretty sick of their screw ups (last year they claimed they didn't get the direct deposit so they didn't buy the flight so we had to pay $200 more just to get the same flight because the cheaper seats were sold out), so I might try something different this time.

Jono Russell

Bench
Parent in laws are going to Dubia tommorow. Lucky bastards. They go away overseas atleast twice a year.

I'd love to do a massive sports trip around Canada and the U.S

watch some NBA, NHL, NFL, Wrestling and maybe some College BBall as well.