What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trevor Thurling a raider

Timbo

Staff member
Well, I've heard about his 'potential'.....

Hopefully he'll live up to it.

Macko8

Juniors
yeah heres to 2006 thurling make it a good 1....does anyone know how long his signed for???and is tom learoyd-lahrs the other raiders signing????

ausraider

Juniors
Has any1 seen Thurling play.Haven't heard much about him before.And who else have we signed and for how long.These signing news are coming very slowly.You would think it's 4th of July and bingo tons to report,very frustrating.

sydraider

First Grade
Been told by a dogs fan that the kid has some talent, fast on his feet for a prop and posesses a good offload.

Poida_Raider

Bench
i'm sure if he hasnt played a game all season, then we cant have exactly signed him up on huge money.. the club didnt want to resign ohara for huge money cause he'd played bugger all.. i guess the only difference is that we know ohara can actually be pretty good.

i hope this guy turns out well.

we are going to have a plithera of young forwards for next season.

ausraider

Juniors
Poida_Raider said:
plithera?? dont know how to spell that one, probably should have stuck to an easier word!

Mate it's almost midnite as long as it's readable.Anyway is this one of the two surprise signings management was going to announce, if it is I tell you what it's pretty dodgy.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
Not a prob Poida. I'm a bit like you in respect to using words I know. Sometimes I go for the big ones but not very often :)

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
if its thurling and lahrs then its kind of a let down..lol, there good players but the way it was said it felt like we signed 2 players that are almost at SOO level.

sydraider

First Grade
If management is restructuring monies to fit J smith under the cap for next year, then it seems they didnt have a great deal of money to throw around for the more marquee type player. Just an assumption.
Is learoyd the other signing??? Does anyone have any info??