What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial 2 v Warriors

The unknown

Juniors
That just means I'm the only one who knows what is going on. I reckon Mbye is under pressure as well. Assuming he isn't in the team for round 1 and whoever replaces him kills it it's going to be interesting.

The problem is Reynolds has been that bad I have to think you are joking about Mbye being worse than Reynolds.

It'll be interesting how a couple of players perform this year. I can see Douihei being added to the list of players who aren't performing to their pay packet but it's a long season. Reynolds might turn into a gun for us. So could the other two.

No it just means your love affair is clouded with how shit of a footballer he is. 1 try in 17 games last year is deplorable for an outside back.

The problem with Mbye is he is holding back some promising youngsters unless Madge finally has the balls to drop him.

The unknown

Juniors
The lebanese fella needs to play centre.

Thompson is your best fullback.

Nofo, do not rate him. Find a taller kid.
I tend to agree but I still think Momo deserves a crack in the 1-5 based off his late season form. Also helps he can kick goals

Thompson is a good support player/runner of the ball but we need more creativity. AD fits that bill perfectly if he can work on his support game

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I cannot spell his name, the problem is, he is a 5/8, but you have a better one.

You could do worse than Nofo too.

gordynz

Juniors
That just means I'm the only one who knows what is going on. I reckon Mbye is under pressure as well. Assuming he isn't in the team for round 1 and whoever replaces him kills it it's going to be interesting.

The problem is Reynolds has been that bad I have to think you are joking about Mbye being worse than Reynolds.

It'll be interesting how a couple of players perform this year. I can see Douihei being added to the list of players who aren't performing to their pay packet but it's a long season. Reynolds might turn into a gun for us. So could the other two.
Regardless of positions would you rather a pea heart, unexcited Mbye who has minimal involvement, however minimal errors, with no X-Factor; or an enthusiastic Reynolds who puts in 110% on every play, with great instincts, lifts the entire teams energy, however makes the odd hiccup?

Mbye literally adds nothing to our team yet the guy who's spot hes taking in Momirovski, blew him out of the water last year in only a handful of games at centre.

Tiger05

First Grade
No it just means your love affair is clouded with how shit of a footballer he is. 1 try in 17 games last year is deplorable for an outside back.

The problem with Mbye is he is holding back some promising youngsters unless Madge finally has the balls to drop him.

I don't have any love affair for Mbye. I couldn't care less if he goes tomorrow. I just want to win games. I just don't agree with you the predominant view that he isn't a first grader. Madge and the QLD SOO selectors agree with me. Let's see how he goes this year.

If he doesn't improve he isn't getting another good contract.

Tiger05

First Grade
Regardless of positions would you rather a pea heart, unexcited Mbye who has minimal involvement, however minimal errors, with no X-Factor; or an enthusiastic Reynolds who puts in 110% on every play, with great instincts, lifts the entire teams energy, however makes the odd hiccup?

Mbye literally adds nothing to our team yet the guy who's spot hes taking in Momirovski, blew him out of the water last year in only a handful of games at centre.

Pea heart is just a bullshit comment. Mbye to me was much better than Momo and I like Momo.

gordynz

Juniors
Pea heart is just a bullshit comment. Mbye to me was much better than Momo and I like Momo.
He is a bloody pea heart, he doesnt put in at all. How was Mbye better than Momo at centre? You are straight up delusional if you seriously think that. Mbye had no memorable performances and his stats are abysmal compared to that of Momo who played 6 less games than him last season....

WA Tiger

Bench
I hope so. I like the guy but I've never seen such poor performances consistently from a highly paid player.

Yep he has had a rough run of it but it's professional rugby league.
I think the motto here is If your a west tiger player don’t score a try or your career is over

Tiger05

First Grade
He is a bloody pea heart, he doesnt put in at all. How was Mbye better than Momo at centre? You are straight up delusional if you seriously think that. Mbye had no memorable performances and his stats are abysmal compared to that of Momo who played 6 less games than him last season....

Alright dude. No worries. I think you are delusional but that's cool. It's an opinion. Mbye to me looks a lot better than Momo but I'm happy to be wrong and I will change my opinion based on performance.

WA Tiger

Bench
The lebanese fella needs to play centre.

Thompson is your best fullback.

Nofo, do not rate him. Find a taller kid.
https://www.nrl.com/stats/players/?competition=111&season=2019&stat=29 I don’t mind this short kid...if you click on “ average” top right of this link u will see the -average tackle breaks per game - ...calculated by the total number of tackle breaks in 2019 divided by the number of games played ...So Tadesco >>166 / 24 = 6.91 tackle breaks per game .....And Nofo 97/14 = 6.92 tackle breaks per game ..So Nofo has the top number of tackle breaks per game in the NRL last year beating a once in a generation player...Now let’s move on guys and pick at things that are relevant

The unknown

Juniors
I don't have any love affair for Mbye. I couldn't care less if he goes tomorrow. I just want to win games. I just don't agree with you the predominant view that he isn't a first grader. Madge and the QLD SOO selectors agree with me. Let's see how he goes this year.

If he doesn't improve he isn't getting another good contract.

He can improve in CC, where he belongs

WA Tiger

Bench
https://www.nrl.com/stats/players/?competition=111&season=2019&stat=29 I don’t mind this short kid...if you click on “ average” top right of this link u will see the -average tackle breaks per game - ...calculated by the total number of tackle breaks in 2019 divided by the number of games played ...So Tadesco >>166 / 24 = 6.91 tackle breaks per game .....And Nofo 97/14 = 6.92 tackle breaks per game ..So Nofo has the top number of tackle breaks per game in the NRL last year beating a once in a generation player...Now let’s move on guys and pick at things that are relevant
Ok Missed tackles are relevant...It’s good Joey L is not going to hold back if he sees mistajes around him that affect him and the team..Him and Rapana had a well practiced routine that didn’t happen overnight ..Joey L wants that with Nofo..He’s found the right man

The unknown

Juniors
It’s certainly where the impostor belongs but I can’t c Madge dropping him coz it would diminish his appeal to prospective suitors re Madge’s endeavour in moving the immense liability on.

Only another long painful 2 years before the bulldogs rejects contract is finally up...*sigh*

gordynz

Juniors
Alright dude. No worries. I think you are delusional but that's cool. It's an opinion. Mbye to me looks a lot better than Momo but I'm happy to be wrong and I will change my opinion based on performance.
You're entitled to your opinion but when you're the only one on this forum that thinks that, maybe you're wrong?

Latest posts