What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial: Eels v Dragons game day thread Feb 20 2022

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Of of back ups, Maka was great. Rein was good.
JA was good.

The rookie wingers look quite promising, fairly strong/powerful. And were pretty busy, taking a few runs…..

Odgen did ok, will be better for the run. Looks dangerous in attack. Will do ok this year when given a chance, especially among better players.

Rodwell was really good to, a real workhorse.

Russell works hard / looks dangerous…won’t let us don’t. Takes the hard runs too

way to many errors in the last 60

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Have been slaughtered in the 50 50s
Especially after we got to 16-0. Suddenly they were getting every call. Probably makes for a better scoreline but not really fair for the blokes who come onto the field and have to spend their whole 20 minutes tackling.

JokerEel

Coach
Can we stop playing Haze Perham at fullback now... He is a 5/8 Next to JA Ranking can go coach now..

Kornstar

Coach
I'm cancelling my membership! If we can't win a trial why bother? Trials are the most important games of the year and premiership contenders ALWAYS win their trials......

I'm assuming that was the theme of the thread, usually is every year........

I'm cancelling my membership! If we can't win a trial why bother? Trials are the most important games of the year and premiership contenders ALWAYS win their trials......

I'm assuming that was the theme of the thread, usually is every year........

Stop accepting mediocrity. A true fan would burn down the ground and the leagues club. Twice.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Having fun is all we have left after tonights crushing loss. I'm cancelling Kayo because of it.
I've loaded up the LandCruiser and will make the 37hr drive to Parra Leagues Club.

I'm stopping only once to pick you up in 19hrs time.

We'll piss in bottles because there is no time for toilet breaks. I've loaded up the back of the car with bags of plop which we'll drop in the foyer of the Leagues Club.

Are you with me?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I've loaded up the LandCruiser and will make the 37hr drive to Parra Leagues Club.

We'll piss in bottles because there is no time for toilet breaks. I've loaded up the back of the car with bags of plop which we'll drop in the foyer of the Leagues Club.

Are you with me?
FFS @hineyrulz are you f**ken with me or not? I've just waisted 4 min due to your bullshit!

hineyrulz

Post Whore

Are you with me?
I'm sitting in my lounge room naked, i've used up my last pair of clean jocks. If you don't mind the smell i'm in. I'll have plenty of plop ready to go by the time we hit Parramatta.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Road trip for the ages!!!
Animated GIF

Latest posts