What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial game: Sat 27 Feb | Eels v Panthers: 7.30pm (AEDT) at Panthers Stadium

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
He has also played our fullback there and let’s not forget Ray Stone and Will Smith. More fake news???

Dummy half is almost the most important position on the park and time and time again he has shown he doesn’t place any great value in it. No wonder we have struggled to score points in all his time at the club even though he has some great attacking players at his disposal.
What would you do, Jack Gibson?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Cheers Carey Guntwell.
If you’d put your nads on the line once in a while and participate in the Season prediction thread then I’d take your comments more seriously. You just live to whinge. You think you know better than our club, but you don’t. You don’t even know how to steer a lime scooter you f**ken!

forward pass

Coach
There is possibly a simple solution that many have argued would assist BA, better assistant coaches. BA can man manage, build a roster and set things up, what we appear to lack is the type of coaches that we see at successful clubs. That is ambitious , skilled attack and defence coaches, and changing them at a time when the clubs direction needs it.

BA is what the club needs to lead them, the board or whoever look at improvements really has to consider that they need to advise and lead the change in assisting BA by changing those under him. That may be a simplistic solution but good , loyal people are not always those that lead you to the promised land.

How the hell does Murphy still have a job? Our attack has been woeful and quite predictable for 2 seasons now. Robinson, Bellamy, Bennett all have senior coaching assistants - guys who could coach NRL easily. I am certain that BA is threatened by a good offsider.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Where does this ‘threatened’ theory come from? He might be a lot of shit things but I’ve seen less sign of ego in BA than any other coach going around. You guys have some weird ways of thinking. Happy to reconsider my view if someone can provide some solid evidence.

Gronk

Staff member
Daniel Wagon won 3 state of origins and dally m halfback of the year??? When did this happen?
Wags played in the same winning origins, lost a GF and won Dally M lock of the year.

I can honestly say that Daniel “Alraldite” Wagon rode the wave of success by being part of superior squads. Perhaps Hindy should concede the same with Chin Boy.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I expected them to dent the line at least once.
Moses made a line break. We also broke more tackles than the Panthers. The difference was that they were coming off a grand final loss and were pumped to win the game, so their scramble was top notch, as was their 'line speed' and wrestle.

Avenger

Immortal
Moses made a line break. We also broke more tackles than the Panthers. The difference was that they were coming off a grand final loss and were pumped to win the game, so their scramble was top notch, as was their 'line speed' and wrestle.
Why weren't we pumped to win after going out in straight sets for the second year in a row?