What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial Match Footage

Dea

Juniors
Thanks Krispy. Good to see the boys out running.

You may not get a job with Foxtel but appreciate the effort.

blacksafake

First Grade
Thanks Krispy. I noticed long passes were the order of the day,I know it's only a crap trial but Williams did look ok.

dino2170

Juniors
I hope you do these snippets for every game. It was great to see the boys on our hallowed turf, and spread the red v around the world by use of you tube would be fantastic.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Awesome. Cheers Krispy ;) THEDuges looks massive, Williams and farrell had some classy touches from the looks of it.

kit66

Bench
Good stuff krispy, thanks for that.

Touch footy, mostly.
Someone oughta water the grass on the opposite hill before the season starts.

Owen Da Saints

Juniors
Cheers krispy !
I like how you used your finger to point out the gap in the defensive line during the commentary. :lol: Nice !

Last edited:

hardbaby

Coach
Thanks krispy. How good was it to see a quick half take the line on? Williams has the 7 under lock and key. Thank God.

tumbidragon

First Grade
Alright, who's already watched Krispy's footage at least 3 times for their Dragons fix? Be honest lol.

GT0007

Juniors
Hey Krispy, your footage is much appreciated by those of us that can't make the games. I was impressed with the new recruits as well as Nathan Greens finishing. He was thrust into 1st grade way too early and it seems he's recovered well. I can't see him getting much 1st grade but good to see the youngs blokes that are improving each year

GT0007

Juniors
Looks like Williams will live up to expectations but I guess we can't get to carried away against weak opposition. A good 1st trial. I thought they all played well from what I saw. Who was half in the 3rd quarter?

Latest posts