What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial: Parra vs Penrith

The replacements who played the last 15mins did a good job, played it all down the panthers end and consigned the game off well.
All the new recruits were good, the backrower a were very good, Watmough will be lucky to get a spot in this team when he is fit.
I think we will go well this year.

Team looks strong, if a little disjointed at this point, which is understandable. No injuries it seems. All's good.

Great to have the footy back.

Dibs

Bench
That's because we are shit. Plenty of teams lose trials and end up doing okay but we have a team of individuals, players with "potential" and some serious derp capabilities.

Bottom 4.

Think you are being a bit harsh mate. Although I take your point on soward. On a side note is the 3s soward has tattooed on the back of each arm a new contender for dumbest tattoo?

hindy111

Post Whore
Watmough and Scott always mesnt losing jnrs or jnr lol
Shame KE was injured last year.It may of been enough not too sign scott and keep jnr

Delboy

First Grade
The bench is going to give the coach some issues. The 4 players who stood out were Alvaro, Edwards, Terepo and Gower. You would have to lose one of them to pick DeGois, good luck with that

Fouamiano looks very handy too, tough selection decisions early in the season, Watmough will I think play only selected games if that

Not had these problems for a long, long time :)

strider

Post Whore
We need our young guys to want to stay for a bit less than they could maybe get elsewhere. But cant blame em for getting whatever they can. And ricky loves to pay overs