What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial: Parra vs Penrith

forward pass

Coach
I've got a wedding to go to in Penrith on Saturday night, wonder if i can sneak out for a couple of hours ;) ? I'll be recording it to watch sometime on Sunday.

pfft - Unless your sitting at the main table at the front, who the f**k at a wedding is even going to notice you are gone.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I've got a wedding to go to in Penrith on Saturday night, wonder if i can sneak out for a couple of hours ;) ? I'll be recording it to watch sometime on Sunday.

pfft - Unless your sitting at the main table at the front, who the f**k at a wedding is even going to notice you are gone.

Exactly... Go for a 2 hour toilet break..

I've done it in the past ;-)

I was at a wedding timed to coincide with the running of the Cox Plate. One of my mates was in the bridal party (was supposed to be the best man, but was sacked after they saw what he did at a previous wedding), and just at the happy couple were signing the register, you hear this 'shouted whisper' "You f**king beauty!". He's now banned from appearing at any level on a bridal party.

One of my mates was in the bridal party (was supposed to be the best man, but was sacked after they saw what he did at a previous wedding)

what did he do at the previous wedding?

p.s. i was at a wedding reception once and there was a parra game on i was watching live updates on my phone
every five minutes people kept asking me "whats the score?"

Last edited:
what did he do at the previous wedding?

p.s. i was at a wedding reception once and there was a parra game on i was watching live updates on my phone
every five minutes people kept asking me "whats the score?"

he, um, finished off his best man speech by offering some bedroom advice to the happy couple, in which he suggested that the groom did not avail himself of the 'tradesman's entrance'. Pretty sure that the wife's family still won't speak to him.

Yeh, I don't think I've been at a wedding while the Eels were playing....but I was at one in Scone the day before the Paul Carrige disaster, and was driving home the next day with a Dogs fan listening to the whole thing evolve on the radio. Faaaark.

Noise

Coach
I was at a wedding when we beat souths this year and when we lost to the Warriors. Was watching both on the nrl app on my phone. Some frowned upon it but really u shouldn't be getting married in footy season. Other blokes at another table were doing the same thing as they had cash on us to beat souths.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Eels were playing during my wedding, had my NRL app on giving me live updates. Surprisingly Wife was actually pretty cool about it.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
but I was at one in Scone the day before the Paul Carrige disaster, and was driving home the next day with a Dogs fan listening to the whole thing evolve on the radio. Faaaark.

f**k wasn't that a disaster, was at the local footy GF. Was listening to game on the radio and it was 18 to 2 with about 8 mins to go. I thought we had it wrapped up so I walked down to watch the GF presentation, came back excited, then heard the score ..........

f**k wasn't that a disaster, was at the local footy GF. Was listening to game on the radio and it was 18 to 2 with about 8 mins to go. I thought we had it wrapped up so I walked down to watch the GF presentation, came back excited, then heard the score ..........

You can imagine how much I was giving to my mate (the Dogs fan) as we lead 18-2. We were still about an hour from home when the game finished.

Latest posts