What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial Result - Dragons 34 Eels 20

niall

Juniors
so amongst all the threads going around at the moment, does anyone actually have scores or updates from the game today?? f**k im pumped for round one!! HURRY UP MARCH 12! :crazy:

Last edited by a moderator:
so just come in from buliding expecting it to be about half time and there be a half time report on here to read, but alias.........................

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Halftime in Perth

Dragons 16 (Emmett, Thorby, Nightingale tries; Bronx Goodwin 2/3 goals)
Eels 4 (unsure of scorer)

eelbrett

Juniors
Hey people it never suprises me how many so called parra fans write off the team when it's only trials, then jump on the band wagon when they start winning, I have been a eels fan for over 40 years and have been there through every loss they have had and every win too, BUT I have never bagged them this early in a season so when you all decide to support your team properly then you can speak can't wait to see how many of you will jump n the magic band wagon again near the enad of the season!

Latest posts