What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial team Vs Dogs

R-15-3

Bench
Watching again, that Nikora try was made easier because of Ronaldo screaming across out the back and had Nadens eyes.

chewsta

First Grade
Watching again, that Nikora try was made easier because of Ronaldo screaming across out the back and had Nadens eyes.

100% I mentioned it somewhere else that Ronaldo did that a few times with Will also looming along side him. The defence was too focused on the two extra attacking players out the back. It was a sweet move actually.

Stake Removed

First Grade
100% I mentioned it somewhere else that Ronaldo did that a few times with Will also looming along side him. The defence was too focused on the two extra attacking players out the back. It was a sweet move actually.
Finucane was crucial in the play gave Nicho fraction more room, then the speed of Nicho caused defense to make mistakes.
Everyone played there part, and didn't overplay

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Also helps that Dufty is a turnstyle, deadset, same with Ronnies try, with Nikora's he manages to fall over his own player for effect.

Frailty

First Grade
Most surprising thing for me was how well feef played. Geez Morris f**ked that up last year. Completely trashed feefs reputation. Dumb move.

Last year Fifita looked great in the All Stars game, but that was unlimited interchanges. Fifita's fitness was nowhere near where it needed to be.

I think the injury scare, new coach, etc. has got him working hard on his motivation and fitness. But, it's only a trial. I hope he can be effective because a damaging Fifita would really push this team toward top 4.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Last year Fifita looked great in the All Stars game, but that was unlimited interchanges. Fifita's fitness was nowhere near where it needed to be.

I think the injury scare, new coach, etc. has got him working hard on his motivation and fitness. But, it's only a trial. I hope he can be effective because a damaging Fifita would really push this team toward top 4.
Sounds like he didn't have a good relationship with Morris and sounds like he does with Fitzy so that no doubt has inspired him

Frailty

First Grade
Sounds like he didn't have a good relationship with Morris and sounds like he does with Fitzy so that no doubt has inspired him

In Morris' defence, Fifita's play had been poor for a number of seasons preceding Morris going into the job. It'd be unfair to point out how Morris was with Fifita without pointing out Morris' relationships with players like Ronaldo, Katoa, Kennedy, Brailey, who really improved throughout his tenure.

Fifita needed a wake up call a number of years ago. I'd love to see a dangerous Andy again.

Tiger Shark

Bench
In Morris' defence, Fifita's play had been poor for a number of seasons preceding Morris going into the job. It'd be unfair to point out how Morris was with Fifita without pointing out Morris' relationships with players like Ronaldo, Katoa, Kennedy, Brailey, who really improved throughout his tenure.

Fifita needed a wake up call a number of years ago. I'd love to see a dangerous Andy again.

It's not unfair at all, we're not talking about other players. We're talking about why Fifita might be looking good and the reasons behind it.

Stake Removed

First Grade

In the trial Fitzy started Fifita he played first 27 minutes then came back later for a another stint, having him start with his experience, enables then to bring Uele on