What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial Updates

Kaz

junior
Full Time Games

Parramatta 9
West Tigers 8

Raiders 30
Storm 20

Sharks 44
Coffs Harbour side 0

Still Playing

Roosters 18
Broncos 12

Manly 30
Souths 0

Knights 12
Cowboys 10

The Radio didn't give any score on the Dragons & Bulldogs game.

[furrycat]

Coach
DRAGONS 18 (tries: Nathan Blacklock, Dean Young, Trent Barrett, David Howell; goals: Mark Riddell)
BULLDOGS 30 (tries: Hazem El Masri 2, Brent Sherwin, Jamaal Lolesi 2; goals: El Masri 5)

CC_Eagle

First Grade
MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY,MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANLYYYYY!!!! Where are the so called forum experts that predicted Manly would get walked over? EH!? :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :clap: This is proof that the Manly of 04 is competley different side to the Manly of 03. Watch out for the Sea Eagles this season :D :D

TRANSLATION

Juniors
The Mighty Rabbit said:
F**king disgraceful Souths........yet again

Yet I keep buying season tickets year after year ](*,)

I'm a glutton for punishment

Forget it mate, It's a trial. Souths will improve.

They have a 10 times better team than last year, and have 3 of the best up and coming halfbacks in the game, along with 2 Very experienced centres and some good forwards.
If some more forwards step up to the mark, the rabbits will claw there was up the ladder to at least 10-12 th.

Manly had a better , stronger forward pack tonight, and must obviously dominated up front.

Hall and Stringer need Support from Geddes and another Prop.

Once the team settles on the halves, they will go alright. Personally I would settle on Byrne and Williams.
Sure they are small, but they are classy, and will get the job done. Defence will be a worry at times, as teams are bigger and stronger, although if your FORWARDS dominate, they may get some more room.

Overall, it's a trial dude. Chill.

Kaz

junior
Congrats to the Roosters on beating my team.

Lucky I didn't have a avatar bet for a week. :lol:

I didn't bet as I knew they would win.

Stgillaman said:

They have a 10 times better team than last year, and have 3 of the best up and coming halfbacks in the game, along with 2 Very experienced centres and some good forwards.
If some more forwards step up to the mark, the rabbits will claw there was up the ladder to at least 10-12 th.

Manly had a better , stronger forward pack tonight, and must obviously dominated up front.

Once the team settles on the halves, they will go alright. Personally I would settle on Byrne and Williams.
Sure they are small, but they are classy, and will get the job done. Defence will be a worry at times, as teams are bigger and stronger, although if your FORWARDS dominate, they may get some more room.

Mate, thanks for the words of support :)

But we are playing the Roosters in two weeks time and unless there is a drastic turnaround we will be on the end of a cricket score. :(

Anyway....life goes on

Thanks again

Hoggy

Bench
lol, Sharks beating those sides would make them feel as big as if Chris Anderson just beat up a kid for a lollypop.

DIEHARD

----
Stgillaman said:
The Mighty Rabbit said:
F**king disgraceful Souths........yet again

Yet I keep buying season tickets year after year ](*,)

I'm a glutton for punishment

Yea I remember last season, Broncos got nailed heavily in a trial vs the Bulldogs.

Razor

Coach
Was at the Broncos-Roosters match

Good game. Roosters led 18-0 after 9 minutes.

Chris Walker was at the level we expect of him, dropping balls, coming of his wing, etc.

The 34-12 scoreline flattered the Broncos. Could have been a lot worse. Roosters dropped right off. Broncos did improve, but if they have desires to make the top 4, they need massive improvements.

Dorn got hurt, hope he's okay.

In the Redcliffe-Toowoomba match

Ikin showed good form in patches, but his kicking was to the level we expect of him.

Carl Webb did nothing to show he should be back in the Broncos side. Did score a try, but was put into a wide open gap.

Redcliffe half Michael Robertson shows real talent.