What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial v Eels @ Rotorua

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
oh, ok..

tanolan@xtra.co.nz

Its an e-mail...

from Dan Burton, Warriors media.

Its the same one I/we forwarded to Tim who does the news on LU.

If I had copied it from somewhere then I would have linked it, but it was sent to us..

Been down this road before..

I demand a full, public and very heartfelt apology from the Twizzman :)

POSTING PRIVATE MATERIAL
Posting another member's private information without permission is forbidden. This includes photographs, private conversations or private details about another member's circumstances.
There may be exceptions but this is at the discretion of management and depends on the nature of the complaint. This also applies to the reproduction of emails. There is an exception to this guideline in that some members of our team are accredited to post emails received official sources as official media releases. These members are part of our live update team/management.

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/forumrules.php

ozbash

Referee
It is not 'private' material.

It was sent out in a mass e-mail to all members...

actually, f**k it, delete the thread. Its obviously important that law and order are maintained...

Last edited:

hitman82

Bench
^ has 90% of your team been struck down by the bubonic plague or something?
...keen to see how Whats goes. Not that I will be able to see it. But I can read the reports.

Lossy

Juniors
Arsey as it may be, the mods can hardly let it slide for us when they've clamped down after a sh*tfight in the Eel's forum.

devoid

Juniors
Anyone know if
A) Isaac John is injured...

According to Elijah Taylor on a video posted on the Warrior's facebook page - Isaac John to return in Rototrua today.

When talking of the gameplan:

Elijah Taylor: 'Keep our options open for Isaac John to have time, he is returning from his ACL.'

AliN

Live Update Team
Halftime

8-4 to Warriors.

Manu and Inu a try each.

Sorry that's all the details I have.

Juniors won their game 40-20.

AliN

Live Update Team
Final score 24 - 4 to the Warriors.
Manu left the field with a sore knee, but this isn't confirmed

Latest posts