What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial v Hartley's

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Dugan could be such a gun winger.

Will his ego allow it?

You have to ask yourself this. Would Dugan have scored that try like Xerri did? 5 years ago probably, currently I say no. He would have probably ran 30 meters and pulled up lame.

There is a reason why Bellamy has tried to sign Bronson twice in the last 3 years. He will be on every clubs Wishlist by the end of the year.

This is our best crop of juniors since the rat and peach days, so the club has to get on the front foot and wrap them up long term.

southland

Juniors
Loved what I saw from Xerri.

I actually didn’t mind what Katoa did either.

Also thought Flanno jnr is pressing his merit. His kicking game adds something beyond what Townsend can offer. Will be a tight fight for the 14. Bench spot as BBrails looked sharp enough as well.

Good signs.

Stalefish

Juniors
anyone found out who the #26 and no number were? definately wasnt feki and 26 looked like a washed up anthony watts.

best of the new brigade xerri, big jack williams, trindall and cruz. moves well laterally and never goes backwards. vasquez and carr were solid. nikora got smashed around a bit but looks likely with a bit of size. kennedy had some good moments set up a try and never found out of place. bbrailey just needs time in the top grade. packs a few more tricks than jayden. the rest didnt look outa their depth but it was hard to watch.

hopefully bomber plays his likely fg team first half nek week and then give the young bucks the 2nd half again. pretty impressed with the depth in the squad we were missing 10-11 fg starters last night its good to see morris will have some headaches amd have to make some tough calls come round one

Marchad

Juniors
Was the number 26 that gun signing from the Jets. Eastwood I think his name is apparently has a big future.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
You have to ask yourself this. Would Dugan have scored that try like Xerri did? 5 years ago probably, currently I say no. He would have probably ran 30 meters and pulled up lame.

There is a reason why Bellamy has tried to sign Bronson twice in the last 3 years. He will be on every clubs Wishlist by the end of the year.

This is our best crop of juniors since the rat and peach days, so the club has to get on the front foot and wrap them up long term.
I will be filthy if he does not start centre.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Prior plays ball, Brailey to Fifita, attracts three defenders, gets an offload to Johnson, he steps, he weaves, beats two, inside ball to Xerri, he streaks 50m down field, draws the fullback, finds Dugan. Great sharks try.

Book of Flanno.

Frenzy.

Immortal
If Xerri is not starting centre, the "f**k off John Morris" thread will begin, Frenzy will frequent it.

I wouldn’t choose Xerri at centre yet.

He’s done the typical Sharks wookie thing and wun, weally, weally fast for a twy and that’s ALL that gets seen. Now ther are wet panties evewywhere.

I wanna see how he defends before he get’s a spot on my pedestal.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I wouldn’t choose Xerri at centre yet.

He’s done the typical Sharks wookie thing and wun, weally, weally fast for a twy and that’s ALL that gets seen. Now ther are wet panties evewywhere.

I wanna see how he defends before he get’s a spot on my pedestal.
He can tackle.

Pussy, old enough and good enough.