What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial v Hartley's

Did anyone hear the commentator say manly have their tails in front when they were in the lead? Can’t say I’ve heard that one before

How about with Manlys last set and saying who is going to get the home for the win, they were 6 behind, what were they playing for a 8 point try ffs

Frenzy.

Immortal
That was very entertaining,

Ridiculous penalty count. Moronic commentary. Watching a game through frosted glass.

YAY. Footy is back!

BTW

That number 26 for us...... Can't decide if that person was a pregnant lesbian or a Piggy Riddell clone.

From what we could see

Xerri looked the goods, and was faster then i thought needs to be give a centre spot round 1
Morris professional will be good signing
Katoa did not impress no speed, back to jets
Hooker depth after the Brailey's we have nothing, after Blayke went off the passing was shocking
Trindall he looks good, goes to line before offloads
Ava got injured early was doing nothing
Cruz Topai I thought he went well has some good size about him
Sorensen he has the look but not the game
Jack Williams was quiet, i notice Morris didnt give him big minutes

Polesi got chance 2nd half at fullback, i liked how he backed up all the time, he might leap frog Kennedy to be backup fullback
Vasquez seems to be a goer
Carr as well has some speed for a forward
Luemelume - I think more upside then katoa bigger frame and faster
Feki came back on with no number went and played centre had couple of nice passes

Next week Morris will fun out you would guess team basically for t\round 1 for at least 1st half on what seen so far, and who the backups would be something like this

1. Moylan
2. Feki
3. Morris
4. Xerri
5. Dugan
6. Johnson
7. Townsend
8. Fifita
9. Brailey.j
10.Prior
11. Capewell
12. Nikora
13. Gallen
14. Woods
15. Bukuya
16. Williams
17. Brailey. B

Shadow players i would like to see get a run next week, playing with the basically full strength team, I would love to see Johnson/Trindall combo given a go.
When Moylan given a break see how Polesi measures up

This is what the trials are for test these guys, so we can judge if ready or not

Polesi
Leumeleume
Flanagan
Trindall
Cruz Topai
Uele
Vasquez
Carr

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Books is interesting, could start, could come off the bench.

Wonder what Flanno told Johnno....

Will be revieled round 1.

Latest posts