What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial v Hartley's

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I have time for Lumelume.
I wouldn’t choose Xerri at centre yet..

Would not play wing, either. Newtown centre if not ready.

But is.

Especially with the experienced Dugan defending and attack the high ball.

Kid is no fullback or winger.

Dugan can play 1-5, best for us wing.

I see Jamie Lyon quality.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
If Xerri is not starting centre, then why would a wookie live on Endor? Does not make sense!

Special K

Coach
Dugan doesn’t fit. He is a good player but he just doesn’t fill a need. We’d be a better team if we spent 750k on an elite winger - something he will never be.

Dugan doesn’t fit. He is a good player but he just doesn’t fill a need. We’d be a better team if we spent 750k on an elite winger - something he will never be.

If Dugan wanted to leave, i would let him go as long as we dont carry any freight, i think we have some really good youngsters coming through

carinashark

First Grade
He will get plenty of games as Dugan has become fragile with age. Bit like me really cept I was a crap footballer.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I wouldn’t choose Xerri at centre yet.

He’s done the typical Sharks wookie thing and wun, weally, weally fast for a twy and that’s ALL that gets seen. Now ther are wet panties evewywhere.

I wanna see how he defends before he get’s a spot on my pedestal.
I think he"ll be pretty hard to hold out if he has another big game next week. The try he set up for Katoa oozed class. Love the fact he's a local junior and just committed to the Sharks for 3 more years.

I think he"ll be pretty hard to hold out if he has another big game next week. The try he set up for Katoa oozed class. Love the fact he's a local junior and just committed to the Sharks for 3 more years.

Also look when Katoa took intercept and Xerri backed up and got tackle, watch how he put he left shoulder into the defence which stopped him going into touch, thats a heads up move, you would have to start him

Yeah that’s great news.
Even more so in interviews the kid is very humble and seems very loyal.
Early days but seems to have a brilliant attitude.
Nothing like the me first millennial attitude of Bird, Scott & Val.

shaggs

Coach
If Xerri doesn’t get picked to start the year then we struggle, you’ll all be calling for him.

It’s traditionally been hard to be dropped from the sharks first grade team for a youngster.

Put him in and he can learn to defend on the job.

If Xerri doesn’t get picked to start the year then we struggle, you’ll all be calling for him.

It’s traditionally been hard to be dropped from the sharks first grade team for a youngster.

Put him in and he can learn to defend on the job.

Thats why you play Dugan outisde of him on the wing, he can help him in defence.

Sorenson was the one who had defensive issues badly last night

If Dugan or Morris get injured you move him into centre.

Blood him on the wing and let him get used to the speed and physicality of First Grade.

He’s 18 not 28.

Still a shit load to learn in defence.