What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial v Rabbitohs

tripster

Juniors
That said he has very ginger legs. Part the readon I worried it was worst case. Seems to always be hampered by aleg injury of some kind.

I suspect unfortunately knee issues are going to plague Kikau’s entire career. Carrying that big of a frame on those legs won’t be easy. There is also probably a genetic issue - every picture I have seen with him and his dad shows his dad getting around on crutches (looks to be a permanent issue with his dad’s knees).

kinghippo

Juniors
I know it’s early but I thought the defensive structures in the middle of the field seemed well drilled. Even with the big turnover of players everyone seemed to know their role in D which was a massive positive for me.

I thought May was close to best on field, looked very dangerous with ball in hand and his kicking was good.

Edwards was good, his positioning amazing defensively, still looks a little awkward in attack.

We looked like a comfortable and happy team, nice start.

Fangs

Coach
Ivan apparently was guest speaker at local cricket function and all but confirmed his preference for playing only the one hooker.

Even the local black caps are more informed than Fangs it seems.

They still didn't predict the demise of Hook like I did.

Crashtest

Juniors
Sele's is a lock, and he is used to middle forward minutes. So I hope Cleary leaves him as part of the middle field rotation, and picks an edge player capable of playing 80 minutes to replace Kikau, like Fuimaono or Cartwright.

Latest posts