What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial V Tigers

franklin2323

Immortal
IF he can get that defence to an acceptable level he shapes up as one of our better finds in recent years. He wasn't tested in this area on the weekend but hopefully the improved fitness will help with his decision making.

He still made a few good reads so is promising

Fangs

Coach
Leinu named in reggies. Guess we won't see him in first grade until rep season/injuries.

Fangs

Coach
He needs gametime. If he puts in big minutes no reason he should be pushing FG

Middle forwards locked I think. Tamou JFH Tetevano Leota. Yeo will probably play some middle as well. Leota is the only guy I could see challenged but he is dependable.

As you say Ivan doesn't throw many surprises at you.

MugaB

Coach
Saw some misses from Naden in the Nines. But that pass against the Tigers was a great sign. He may just get beyond SKD status.

And the ciggies worked for Moyza until sleepy Anthony Griffin put him on the nicorette patches.
How'd that work out for everybody

franklin2323

Immortal
Middle forwards locked I think. Tamou JFH Tetevano Leota. Yeo will probably play some middle as well. Leota is the only guy I could see challenged but he is dependable.

As you say Ivan doesn't throw many surprises at you.

Ivan won’t but one thing is for certain with the Panthers... plenty of injuries. That will get these guys in the top grade

I agree though the 17 is locked in

Panfa

Juniors
1 of the tsikrikas brothers had a strong game last weekend ran well tackled well at this stage will start in canterbury cup and spend majority of the season there.I liked the look of young lindsay smith I can see him becoming a development player in the not to distant future.

GongPanther

Referee
Maybe we should let all the players just stop going to the gym, hang out front 7/11s and schmoke ciggis all day till game time, that how i did it, thats how my granpapi did it, and its worked for league so far

All this feed them greens shit is making them all dumb in the head, DWZ couldnt even hold onto the ball, Edwards needed a break, spark up son!
You're saying this whilst banging on the card table. :)

Latest posts