What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial V Tigers

betcats

Referee
Hmm, that’s interesting.

I just hope he’s in the backline somewhere.

With To’o, Naden & Crichton we’d be starting to look like we have a bit of spark. Two good options to kick to as well.

The kids a talent, big, powerful and with good leap..he is another one who you can tell worked hard in the offseason just by looking at him, he looks very fit.

OldPanther

Coach
Hmm, that’s interesting.

I just hope he’s in the backline somewhere.

With To’o, Naden & Crichton we’d be starting to look like we have a bit of spark. Two good options to kick to as well.

It's a nice thought. Just depends how conservative Cleary gets with roster selection. It would be nice and safe to go with Mansour and Whare but they are already being outplayed and many here would agree.

Vicpanther

Juniors
Watched the highlights again today and the thing that stood out the most to me was we now have speed out wide. As much as I hate it whare is to slow and nads and critta should get the spots.

Blues Riff

Bench
Trials mean nothing they say. These Tiger fans have just realised they have zero depth and are unlikely to make the top 9. Hence the meltdowns.
As far as our heavily concussed troll goes, I think he believes he's doing the right thing.

Crashtest

Juniors
Cleary has given an explanation for May’s shocking hair colour in the trial game. And also for Luai’s short haircut as well. Both were light-hearted team punishments for minor training indiscretions.

He also says the bench utility spot is Mays for the taking when he becomes available because he can play so many different positions.

The article also confirms the Nrl has allowed May to play Canterbury Cup games during his Nrl ban.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/02/23/he-can-play-anywhere-cleary-backs-may-for-utility-role/

Cleary explained May was next up for a light-hearted team punishment for minor training indiscretions.

Panthers winger Josh Mansour and playmaker Jarome Luai have also copped different style haircuts throughout the summer break.

"They have a little system where you get certain things, it's either shave your hair or dye your hair so he chose that option," Cleary said.

"I'm not sure why."

franklin2323

Immortal
Cleary has given an explanation for May’s shocking hair colour in the trial game. And also for Luai’s short haircut as well. Both were light-hearted team punishments for minor training indiscretions.

He also says the bench utility spot is Mays for the taking when he becomes available because he can play so many different positions.

The article also confirms the Nrl has allowed May to play Canterbury Cup games during his Nrl ban.

https://www.nrl.com/news/2020/02/23/he-can-play-anywhere-cleary-backs-may-for-utility-role/

Cleary explained May was next up for a light-hearted team punishment for minor training indiscretions.

Panthers winger Josh Mansour and playmaker Jarome Luai have also copped different style haircuts throughout the summer break.

"They have a little system where you get certain things, it's either shave your hair or dye your hair so he chose that option," Cleary said.

"I'm not sure why."

He should play hooker in NSW Cup. Only spot he looks to struggle in