What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial versus Storm

Spot On

Coach
*An NRL side missing at least 5 first graders playing against the defending premiers who are at full strength

Melbourne have had to replace Cam Smith and Suni V. R. SMith into the centres.

Both shit on the few we are missing.

No excuses from Mlb.

slotmachine

First Grade
Not much to like about this but Dom young is an athletic weapon, offloads at will against legit first graders

Frederick

Staff member
Melbourne have had to replace Cam Smith and Suni V. R. SMith into the centres.

Both shit on the few we are missing.

No excuses from Mlb.
Cam Smith and Suni V are not part of their 2021 squad. Melbourne are at full strength

Volcom6685

Juniors
Old news bro.

You a brand newby Knights supporter little fella?
Geez you must be fun at parties. Never blocked anyone on here but your insufferable attitude and comments have forced me to . Do me a favour and stay out of threads when the knights play.

Spot On

Coach
Nice work Dom Young and Dylan Lucas.

Don't know if Dom can tackle but in this side he won't stand out too badly if he misses a few.

Spot On

Coach
Geez you must be fun at parties. Never blocked anyone on here but your insufferable attitude and comments have forced me to . Do me a favour and stay out of threads when the knights play.

I'll be here all season mate. Sorry.

Have fun at your party.

Latest posts