What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial versus Storm

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Why are you here Mr Sharks fan? Wanna watch the good Brailey?
Open forum, am watching, Jayden is a fine player, needs to run more, gives great service but needs to run more.

I like the knights, they look to have no attack, my sharks start soon, I expect boring Chad to stiffle our attack, Moylan and Dugan to get hurt and Fifita looking 102 years old.

Oh, no doubt, this is absolutely no indication of our strength as an NRL side playing a NRL trial against an NRL team just 12 days before the 2021 NRL season kicks off.
Hahaha we got pumped against the Sharks in similar circumstances in 2019 and beat them Rd 1 a week later

Untie the noose princess

Frederick

Staff member
Oh, no doubt, this is absolutely no indication of our strength as an NRL side playing a NRL trial against an NRL team just 12 days before the 2021 NRL season kicks off.
*An NRL side missing at least 5 first graders playing against the defending premiers who are at full strength