What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial vs Manly next Friday @ Brookie

Edward

Juniors
Squad has been named..

Beau Ryan, Michael Gordon, Degois, Heighington, Graham, Morris, Wright x 2, Gardner, Tupou, Robson, Mills, Stapleton, Townsend all included.. Of the 'big names' as such.

No Luke Lewis.

I heard a rumour his shoulder is a bit ordinary, and he may play in the centres this year because of second row depth.

Has anyone else heard this?

DJShaksta

First Grade
I'd prefer Toops play centre if that was the case.

Pomm and J.Wright will be the centers.

DJShaksta

First Grade
He may be in competition with J.Wright Carch.
I think we all agree Pomm will play 1 centre.

newman

First Grade
No Luke Lewis.

I heard a rumour his shoulder is a bit ordinary, and he may play in the centres this year because of second row depth.

Has anyone else heard this?

There was some talk of it at the end of last year, but he wants to play back row.

There's also no need for him to trial. He knows how to play footy.

Craigshark

First Grade
Yeah I'm also surprised the likes of, Ryan, Degois, Graham and Gordon are all getting a run when they are pretty much guaranteed a spot in the top 17.. Why risk injury to one of these guys in a nothing game? Especially Gordon, who has been injury plagued of late.

DJShaksta

First Grade
Yeah it's a risk, but you've gotta give em a run.
I'm sure they'll only get 20 mins or there abouts anyway

Quigs

Immortal
All I want to hear from this trial is on Saturday Morning the report says No Serious Injuries.

RUBIKS

Juniors
(Forwards): Jason Bukuya, Rodney Coates, Isaac De Gois, Wade Graham, Jon Green, Chris Heighington, Sione Masima, John Morris, Tyrone Peachey, Ben Ross, Tupou Sopoaga, Sam Tagataese, Mark Taufua, Anthony Tupou, Pat Politoni, Tim Robinson, Junior Roqica.

(Backs): Sosaia Feki, Nathan Gardner, Michael Gordon, Ricky Leutele, Penani Manumalealii, Stewart Mills, Daniel Moroko, Jeff Robson, Beau Ryan, Nathan Stapleton, Chad Townsend, Jake Walsh, Jonathan Wright, Matthew Wright.

https://www.facebook.com/cronullasupporters

Tim Robinson, Junior Roqica... Who and who?

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Tim Robinson
Prop, Second row from Manly, has played NRL
5b6fdb19977e53c6bdf86032407a28a7_resized.jpg