What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trials for all grades

broncoFAN

Juniors
i spoke to a current flegg player 2nte and he said a fair few of them r going elsewarew :( and yeh a fair few spots r up for grabs :D

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hmmm, any clubs where the registration date hasn't passed?

broncoFAN

Juniors
im really not sure girvie i know flegg were on today :S.
i got an invite to the trials but couldnt go bcoz me and a mate thought we'd put all our efforts into the bears trials :D

morri (cWo)

First Grade
girvie said:
Let me know how they went.

3 guys went. spoke to one of them and he said the other two went really well and he said he was unfit.

but he liked the format e.g. 5 matches.

girvie

Staff member
broncoFAN said:
im really not sure girvie i know flegg were on today :S.
i got an invite to the trials but couldnt go bcoz me and a mate thought we'd put all our efforts into the bears trials :D
Smart choice :thumb

I'll be there tomorrow watching on.

girvie

Staff member
no.5_luke covell said:
3 guys went. spoke to one of them and he said the other two went really well and he said he was unfit.

but he liked the format e.g. 5 matches.
Good luck to them. I hope they get picked in the final squad.

broncoFAN

Juniors
the trials were good today :D well set out etc, i got off to a slow start in my first game i think i was still asleep :( thought i had a solid game in my second game (last flegg trial) doubt ill get in but had a good time. and i slighty redid my a/c joint :( nothing to bad though just a niggle

fourplay

Juniors
Yeah it was good we didnt have to wait hours and trials started on time :)
Sux I got moved outta position in 2nd half tho.

girvie

Staff member
Dragon21 said:
Has the PL squad been anounced yet? I wonder if there are any old faces there?
I have heard there will be some old Bears returning. Scott McLean is one. And there were some others trialling like Brett Law. I don't know when the Premier League squad is announced but i think they start training soon. The Jersey Flegg and SG Ball squads are announced tonight.