What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trindall fails roadside alcohol and drug tests

jc155776

Coach
DA is doing a great job filling in. Love his effort.

But let’s be serious… his passing play isn’t there yet and not sure if a team targets Nicho that we can switch a whole game plan to him.

Trindall is still the player we need to win it I feel.

But Atkinson has a massive role within the team, will play a lot over Origin with Trindall, and needs to stay ready should something happen to Nicho or Trindall.

Everyone is really putting in and is great.

blue bags

First Grade

But let’s be serious… his passing play isn’t there yet and not sure if a team targets Nicho that we can switch a whole game plan to him.

But Atkinson has a massive role within the team, will play a lot over Origin with Trindall, and needs to stay ready should something happen to Nicho or Trindall.

Tricky is a docking idiot
Putting the club through this . cause of his dumb
Action's. Disgraceful
Selfish bunt 🤬

Special K

Coach

I'll bite as I honestly don't know who is the best fit.

DA is a better defender. DA is a better runner. DA's kicking is waaaaay better than I believed but I am not sure if it is better BT because circumstances have been different. DA is that running, direct fullback style threat. Even tonight at DH coming out of trouble he took a great run from that helped break the pressure by throwing a dummy and getting a out when they didn't expect it. DA has shown he can run a game plan without Nicho.

BT and Nicho have played a lot more. BT is a fit within the squad and system. BT is a more traditional player next to Nicho. BT has shown he can run a game plan without Nicho (storm win in the past). Sometimes I worry they both look at the other to drive the ship as both are dominant but combine well.

If you asked me 3 weeks ago I wouldn't have entertained this conversation. DA has been fantastic for the style we have played. Do we play too fancy with BT and Nicho? Is there too many thoughts there vs our strengths? DA forces us to play that direct style of footy where as BT and Nicho imo make us push it more to the edges.

Special K

Coach
I'm a big Tricky fan, I love the way he plays.
BUT
As a team I think the Dinner Ale suits us more.
It is very interesting.

DA defends his backside off and runs hard. He straightens everything up and makes us go direct. Gives to keys to Brailey/Nicho and gets out of the way to play to the middles strength.

BT can pull an individual play off and get us out of trouble. If our power game isn't working he is more likely to save us if Nicho is shut down. Gives us a 3rd creative option and gets outside him involved.

I really don't know where I'd go.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I'll bite as I honestly don't know who is the best fit.

DA is a better defender. DA is a better runner. DA's kicking is waaaaay better than I believed but I am not sure if it is better BT because circumstances have been different. DA is that running, direct fullback style threat. Even tonight at DH coming out of trouble he took a great run from that helped break the pressure by throwing a dummy and getting a out when they didn't expect it. DA has shown he can run a game plan without Nicho.

BT and Nicho have played a lot more. BT is a fit within the squad and system. BT is a more traditional player next to Nicho. BT has shown he can run a game plan without Nicho (storm win in the past). Sometimes I worry they both look at the other to drive the ship as both are dominant but combine well.

If you asked me 3 weeks ago I wouldn't have entertained this conversation. DA has been fantastic for the style we have played. Do we play too fancy with BT and Nicho? Is there too many thoughts there vs our strengths? DA forces us to play that direct style of footy where as BT and Nicho imo make us push it more to the edges.
I'm a big Tricky fan, I love the way he plays.
BUT
As a team I think the Dinner Ale suits us more.
It is very interesting.

DA defends his backside off and runs hard. He straightens everything up and makes us go direct. Gives to keys to Brailey/Nicho and gets out of the way to play to the middles strength.

BT can pull an individual play off and get us out of trouble. If our power game isn't working he is more likely to save us if Nicho is shut down. Gives us a 3rd creative option and gets outside him involved.

I really don't know where I'd go.
Jury is well and truly out on this for me. I'm a huge Tricky fan and have always seen DA as a placeholder. Geez, he's grabbed a grabbed a chance though. Reminds me of Storm Nicho. Just grabbing opportunites when they come along till he got some regular footy and came on in leaps and bounds. DA may be doing it faster though.

Interesting that all 3 could feature in a new and successful era as they have all at some stage made the journey to the Sharks from the Sunny Coast Falcons.

Jury is well and truly out on this for me. I'm a huge Tricky fan and have always seen DA as a placeholder. Geez, he's grabbed a grabbed a chance though. Reminds me of Storm Nicho. Just grabbing opportunites when they come along till he got some regular footy and came on in leaps and bounds. DA may be doing it faster though.

Interesting that all 3 could feature in a new and successful era as they have all at some stage made the journey to the Sharks from the Sunny Coast Falcons.
Me, April 23rd 2024

Atkinson was bought for a reason, to be a back up half/fullback.
If he's good enough to be a regular in firsts then now is his time to show it.

He's playing a great foil.

blue bags

First Grade

The Court jury will probably have a different idea 🤡