What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trindall fails roadside alcohol and drug tests

blue bags

First Grade
Its great to have that level of depth in the halves. I'll add that DA seems to have a better temperament than Tricky, he seems calmer and does not over play his hand or try too hard to impress, which I though was Tricky's problem earlier. DA seems adjusted to first grade better/quicker than Tricky.
Hopefully DA is not a selfish Tool
Like tricks behaviour has indicated
A lesson for everyone involved
Don't be a selfish moron
Dragging the club and the NRL through this garbage 😔

Last edited:
This could be a good thing for Trindall make him have a game in Jets and will be under pressure to regain his spot.
Players under pressure will.perform there best

blue bags

First Grade
Be great if tricky was still allowed to play
Then this completely chaotic change of team distributions avoided. It's not cool 😎

R-15-3

Bench
Im 50/50 but I don’t panic when Atkinson has the ball in his hands, some times with Tricky I’m expecting something to be forced or the wrong choice taken or the kick to hit legs.
Our handling errors have dropped without Tricky.
Both will be playing plenty the next 6 weeks

Special K

Coach
Taking Dale and Wade out of our bench/17 has had a huge impact to our style of play. We can still do the backline trick shots but our game is now built around blowing middles off the park. Our weakness is becoming our strength. Then we have relentless hole running backrowers running 100km a hour at both halves shoulders.

We also need to find a way to get Toby and BHU into a the team. Assuming they earn it.

Eion

First Grade
I’m not as confident defensively with Atko over tricky. But the roosters are the best attacking team, so maybe that’s unfair.

If tricky gets back it’ll be on atkos defence

Matt reeked

Juniors
DA stays at 6 . His defence / technique is incredible . Best win yesterday for years in one of the highest quality games for years but still to lateral within the 20.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Or do we Atko has gone great and dam well good little defender as well.
He hasn't done a thing wrong at all
Yes we do. Not about doing anything wrong.

Yeah he messed up but Trindall had earned his spot and was the incumbent and him and Nicho were starting to click.

Once he earns his spot back and can play he should as he’s the better player.

Atko has stood up and been a solid fill in and allowed us not to need to rush him back

Yeah he messed up but Trindall had earned his spot and was the incumbent and him and Nicho were starting to click.

Atko has stood up and been a solid fill in and allowed us not to need to rush him back
The 3rd paragraph is the key earns his spot back.
Play for the Jets and show you want it back.
He will be under pressure to get that spot, that will be the best thing for him actually, he will know he has to put in and no mistakes on or off field.
That will bring the best out of him, adversity does that

DJDL

Bench
Hopefully DA is not a selfish Tool
Like tricks behaviour has indicated
A lesson for everyone involved
Don't be a selfish moron
Dragging the club and the NRL through this garbage 😔
4R1TLaI.gif

Inferno

Coach
Braydon Trindall next court date 28 May 2024. Still listed as Mention.

That doesn't mean much, he could still plead and get sentenced on the day it happens in the Local Court all the time.

He knows what he took, I don't think there would be any point waiting for the more complete analysis unless he didn't take anything.

He would be far better served just putting his hand up, taking his licks and focusing on regaining his spot.

This positional battle has replaced the Sifa v Iro for most intriguing selection choice for the rest of the year.

Inferno

Coach
Sifa has quickly become the best "14" in the comp.

I don't like saying this but Finucanes retirement has bettered our team as a whole.
The middles are fighting for their positions, and its showing.

I had the same thought about Sifa and I see Ryan Girdler actually had him in his 17 for the Blues.

They could do a lot worse than someone who covers centre, backrow and prop in some sparkling form.

It's really a joy to watch him injected at the perfect time and him executing his role to perfection.

Frenzy.

Immortal

I have only yesterday written the jury was out with me. However, I don't think we dumo the baby with the batch water. Tricky earnt that spot over 3-4 years and deserves to lose the position by having someone clearly better or by losing form completely rather through a punitive action by the club in punishing an error in judgement.

You guys know what I am like, I don't like to hop on the island of new players till they show me much more. So far Atko has shown he is very good at filling a simple role, as he has been given for 2 games. He'll get even better but if I'm looking at semis I want Tricky over Atko. Tricky is far more advanced in managing a game. I don't think Atko is close to taking that on yet.

Frenzy.

Immortal
That doesn't mean much, he could still plead and get sentenced on the day it happens in the Local Court all the time.

Of course. Just mentioned the mention because it was on NSW Court List site
He knows what he took, I don't think there would be any point waiting for the more complete analysis unless he didn't take anything.

Which is possible as far as we know.
He would be far better served just putting his hand up, taking his licks and focusing on regaining his spot.

For the DUI he will, I imagine.
This positional battle has replaced the Sifa v Iro for most intriguing selection choice for the rest of the year.