What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trindall fails roadside alcohol and drug tests

Eion

First Grade
It’s the holy trinity of license, drink and drugs. If proven that’s 3, not 1, mistakes.

Not looking to hang anyone and he’ll rightly get a second chance. But a triple like that is self sabotage shit

Poss

Juniors
Trindall was also featured on Channel 9 before the game on Sunday. He spoke about how Fitz had instilled a 'good men' policy at the club and it's something he has really bought into. That there is emphasis on being good humans first, and good footballers second.

Will be interesting to see how Fitzy responds to this.

sladden road

Juniors
It’s the holy trinity of license, drink and drugs. If proven that’s 3, not 1, mistakes.

Not looking to hang anyone and he’ll rightly get a second chance. But a triple like that is self sabotage shit
To be fair, if he was already suspended ..there’s no way he should have driven..
That super silly
He will get 6 to 9 months but he needs to learn fro this .
Kid, you are in the big league now.
No more.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Illicit possession charges the last player got 2 games.
Depends what NRL want to do here and also the club, and another test to be run.
He did contact club immediately and they in turn with NRL.
It will be has there been history, and hopefully he is telling the truth

Frenzy.

Immortal
Trindall was also featured on Channel 9 before the game on Sunday. He spoke about how Fitz had instilled a 'good men' policy at the club and it's something he has really bought into. That there is emphasis on being good humans first, and good footballers second.

Will be interesting to see how Fitzy responds to this.
Tricky is a good person. He works a lot with indigenous people, charity, disabled people, community. Cares for his friends and family. Shows great sportsmanship on the field.

It's s stretch to infer he's not a good person because he's pharqued up. The world as it is, is the world these young fellas live in. It's all there for them. It's almost abnormal for them not to slip up.

I'm disappointed of course, but not to the point that I allow my disappointment to become judgemental and stigmatic.

Enjoy ya bongs.

Last edited:

Poss

Juniors
Yeah sorry - wasn't trying to infer he was not a decent bloke. He comes across as one. Just the timing of that interview on Sunday and the topics spoken about... plus the fact that he is starting to garner some well deserved attention as a solid, first-grade quality half... sucks for him, sucks for the team, the club and the fans tbh.

sladden road

Juniors
Anytime anyone if you want see real evil. Come and hang with me for two days,working in child protection in Lismore, where 80% of my kids are Aboriginal.
Once you have done that, then you can get on your high horse, and we can speak.
DM me and we will line it up.

you have no idea .

leave the kid alone.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yeah sorry - wasn't trying to infer he was not a decent bloke. He comes across as one. Just the timing of that interview on Sunday and the topics spoken about... plus the fact that he is starting to garner some well deserved attention as a solid, first-grade quality half... sucks for him, sucks for the team, the club and the fans tbh.
I know Poss. I just wanted the quote without the name but found I couldn't remove it. It's a general reply :)

Frenzy.

Immortal
Anytime anyone if you want see real evil. Come and hang with me for two days,working in child protection in Lismore, where 80% of my kids are Aboriginal.
Once you have done that, then you can get on your high horse, and we can speak.
DM me and we will line it up.

you have no idea .

leave the kid alone.
There would be quite a few people, not aimed at the forum, who would not even recover from what you would show them.

slad, one of our elders I work with a has a home in Lismore. She tells me some atrocious shit she sees up there.

sladden road

Juniors
There would be quite a few people, not aimed at the forum, who would not even recover from what you would show them.

slad, one of our elders I work with a has a home in Lismore. She tells me some atrocious shit she sees up there.
My brother,

it’s beyond discerption.
It’s so sad.. proper generational trauma interlaced with the floods and govt inaction ..plus ice and poverty.
As you would know from working in jails, we can barley even make sense of it.
I’m on a month off from burnout but my kids still teach me to laugh and smile despite the hardest shit.
That’s why I will go back.

sladden road

Juniors

A Gordon ?

Quigs

Immortal
We were just traveling so well when Khaboom, cronullafied from left field.

We should be used to these hiccups by now.

Oh well, carry on regardless.

Be interesting to see how long Tricky gets.

Latest posts