What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Triple M rumour

84 Baby

Referee
I hope it's found that we threw most of our matches. That would explain alot. Otherwise we are just f**ked.
I heard a rumour that the Sharks threw their games against us but we were just that bad.

But seriously the mafias run the betting agencies and if you think it's all only started recently, that's pretty naive. Hell I heard an actual rumour that the alleged reason a certain high profile name at an undisclosed time went chasing the rugby dollars is that he had some debts to pay with some people you don't want to default on

Last edited:

Gronk

Staff member
Yes a famous rugby player had a stint in Ireland recently so he could earn extra cash to pay off gambling debts.

If I were a Pakistani cricketer - I wouldnt be catching any freight planes as an alternative to a passenger plane for a while.

Gronk

Staff member
Some Pelican from the "other site" has posted the txt message that Rothfield refers to in todays press.

It does name names and I've saved it as a txt file on my PC because it will no doubt be deleted faster than Mark Tookey loads his plate at Sizzler.

Suitman

Post Whore
Some Pelican from the "other site" has posted the txt message that Rothfield refers to in todays press.

It does name names and I've saved it as a txt file on my PC because it will no doubt be deleted faster than Mark Tookey loads his plate at Sizzler.

Mate, I read that. If some of the names are true, some serious sh*t will hit the fan.

Suity

Gronk

Staff member
Mate, I read that. If some of the names are true, some serious sh*t will hit the fan.

Suity

Gambling & sport do not mix. The NRL should cancel all existing sponsorships with betting agencies and distance themselves from gambling at all levels.

The ICC should do the same.

Can you PM me the names?

I am not usually interested in rumour or innuendo but when the supposed sh*t does hit the fan I just want to see how accurate it is .... I am also quite curious on the matter.

boxhead

First Grade
Well you guys are right the names got deleted ASAP off the other site, however someone who read them has pointed out none of them are Parramatta names, of which we can be thankful.
I hope none of this is true to be honest :( will be sad to hear that players in Rugby League are involved in this and will subsequently be kicked......

hybrideel

Bench
It didn't get deleted that quick. I looked on there half hour after Gronk's post and still saw it

philgood

Juniors
Sorry guys, definitely dont want the site shut down. If anyone can PM me that would be appreciated

Thanks

Latest posts