What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Triple M rumour

El Diablo

Post Whore
i'd wager the text turns out to be total bs

esprecially seeing it is now a police matter, not an NRL one

the police wouldn't wait till afer the GF if they think something is crooked

Suitman

Post Whore
i'd wager the text turns out to be total bs

esprecially seeing it is now a police matter, not an NRL one

the police wouldn't wait till afer the GF if they think something is crooked

Doesn't necessarily mean the names weren't correct.

Suity

Gronk

Staff member
Gronk please Twitter me the names. It's killing me.

Haha there is one person named that I would not want knocking on my door at night. I'm sure The Bride does not want an underbelly scene on the front door step. :shock:

When I was sent the text message yesterday I was quite shocked at some of the names on there. I'd previously been told that no Parra players were involved so I wasn't too worried in that respect but the one high-profile name that is mentioned does make you sit up and take notice.

As for betting and football - I'm not in favour of ending the relationship. If people want to bet and cheat and games then they will do so whether the TAB offers the odds or not. In fact, this whole investigation came about due to irregular patterns via TAB. If anything, keeping it legal means it can be monitored and suspicious activity can be noticed and brought to the attention of the authorities.

fish eel

Immortal
Gambling & sport do not mix. The NRL should cancel all existing sponsorships with betting agencies and distance themselves from gambling at all levels.

The ICC should do the same.

It really annoys me how commenting on the live odds has become part of the nine coverage. I know it's probably a paid spot and all but still...

Gronk

Staff member
This is from MMM's twitter

http://twitter.com/triplemthecage

59260_465895722921_58385692921_6531941_3249325_n.jpg

boxhead

First Grade
Are we allowed to PM the names to each other?
If so....
Well, I don't really want to know who it is to be honest :) Don't bother.

Last edited:

ElectricEel

Juniors
It really annoys me how commenting on the live odds has become part of the nine coverage. I know it's probably a paid spot and all but still...

Its ridiculous. Its like waving a bottle of JD at an alcoholic or advertising cigarettes to young kids. :x

Latest posts