What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Triple M

DJDL

Bench
Much maligned Moylan.
Looked our sharpest and most creative half when he came on.

I'd be happy to run with him and SJ from here on in.
The season's a write off anyway, why not give it a try?

DJDL

Bench
Right you are. 38% possession across 80 minutes, most of it coming off your own line, makes it hard. But I thought the couple of times we got down the other end late he looked ok.

It pains me to say it, but I really feel he’s our best option in the halves ATM.

snout

First Grade
Ive been saying MM and SJ for 2 years.
In every respect it makes the most sense.

Our 'current' 7 never ever ever ever gets a mention in the other teams tip sheet.

fizman

Bench
Right you are. 38% possession across 80 minutes, most of it coming off your own line, makes it hard. But I thought the couple of times we got down the other end late he looked ok.

It pains me to say it, but I really feel he’s our best option in the halves ATM.

My Friend, don’t be at pains.

Matty Moylan was the only shining light in last nights darkness.

He showed exactly how a professional should be playing to secure a new contract.

His ball movement creates more space and time for his outside men, it was as clear as day and night that the team significantly improved when he came onto the field.

6. Moylan
7. Johnson

Quicksilver

Bench

Our 'current' 7 never ever ever ever gets a mention in the other teams tip sheet.

That combination has probably been available about 4 times.

Why would you leave a shit player off the top sheet? Wouldn’t you want to exploit them?

Weaponhead

Coach
Moylan had a crack.

SJ was trash but is coming back from serious injury. His main priority seems to be sneaking one more big contract elsewhere.

Chad was Chad.

Not a lot to be up beat about.

Now looking to the forwards... FMD that was a load of shite.

Bob Scott

Juniors
SJ was trash but is coming back from serious injury. His main priority seems to be sneaking one more big contract elsewhere.
Being in NZ i have watched the Warriors since they started so have watched SJ since he made his debut , nothing has changed , what we are seeing is exactly what he produced for the warriors , a nearly man , heaps of ability and skill but lacks the killer instinct . This is why they let him go in the end , they didn't think they were ever going to win a premiership with him , saying that he's still better than what they have had since he left .
I think if we can get AR then he will be fine as second fiddle and give us a great halves combo , but he's not the main man , that's why for me it has never really worked with CT , both too vanilla .

Weaponhead

Coach
Being in NZ i have watched the Warriors since they started so have watched SJ since he made his debut , nothing has changed , what we are seeing is exactly what he produced for the warriors , a nearly man , heaps of ability and skill but lacks the killer instinct . This is why they let him go in the end , they didn't think they were ever going to win a premiership with him , saying that he's still better than what they have had since he left .
I think if we can get AR then he will be fine as second fiddle and give us a great halves combo , but he's not the main man , that's why for me it has never really worked with CT , both too vanilla .
Fair assessment, Bob. He flatters to deceive.

Quicksilver

Bench
RE: Morris

That’s something you can say, and you can make up anything you like because it’s just a hypothetical now, but in reality Morris wasn’t shy to bring juniors through.

He was contractually obliged to keep those players on, or pay them to move. He chose to try to get the best out of them and manage a bad situation.

But please, stay in fairyland.

By the way, I wouldn’t mind being in the eight now, just quietly.

Frenzy.

Immortal

Really? Where do we access these?

You don't know that and just keep making shit up LOL LOL

snout

First Grade
Really? Where do we access these?

You don't know that and just keep making shit up LOL LOL
Yep l could be wrong

Thursday morning in storm headquarters as bellyache runs thru the game plan..

CB: "I cant stress enough put pressure on townsends kicking game. He will find the ground at every opportunity and make us work it out from our own line. Wingers..watch his spiral kicks - nobody in the comp can catch them. Pappy..his last tackle options are wreaking havoc so watch his in-goal grubbers. He is lethal and he is consistent.
We need to shut his running game down. He is quick, elusive and will run at the line all day probing."

Yeah, something like that.
LOL LOL