What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRIVIA QUIZ win $50 SUPPORTERS KIT

The Colonel

Immortal
Willow said:
Well that's up to the winner if they want to say they won.
Down the track we'll include a check box asking if they have a forum nickname etc.

No worries - I entered and thought I might have jagged it was all. I don't check my email at home much. ;-)

KINGLING said:
No worries Willow, I have received an email from him now and expect to receive my voucher over the next few days. 8)

I managed to score the third weeks one. BUt they were out of frosty mugs for all teams I was going to get one for myself and a couple of my mates. Bugger.

Stranger

Coach
damm im not sure bout this one im havent herd much about him only that he put basically union behind nrl.

Ahh finally after 10mins of looking through this book called 100 years of Rugby league (good read fantastic actually) i found the answer

Anonymous

Juniors
G'day all.

The Trivia Quiz prize has changed slightly from being a voucher to being a Supporters Pack made up of merchandise from Leagueunlimited.com and Goodscore.com

This includes: sunglasses, a mouse mat, stubby holder, keyring, stress footy ball, lollies, a LU sticker, a pen... plus whatever else we can come with.

And a trivia new question is up... anyone into Test match football should find this an easy one.

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/compo/

Cheers.

Nookster

Juniors
Just tried to enter the comp but when you click on the 'enter' button it just goes to a cannot find server page, is there a problem?

Cheers ;-)

Anonymous

Juniors
Just ran a test and it seems to be working fine. Plus there's plenty of successful entries.
Try again but if stuck, send your answer to website@leagueunlimited.com and we'll make sure it goes in the draw.

Great question this week for the old dart. ;-)

Anonymous

Juniors
:clap: Congratulations funky pineapple.

Just to let you know that we're still adding some team sun glasses to the kits. They'll arrive in a few days.

Let me know which team you support, by PM or here - I'll make sure you get the right pair.

Dead easy question this week....

Cheers.

girvie

Staff member
I won. :D
I just received the supporters pack today. Thanks.
p.s. the sunnies bent/ doesnt matter i cant wear sunnies annyway.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Bent? That's no good. I think they were in a packed in and put in padded post bag as well. Sorry about that. We'll have make them more Australia Post proof next time. If you want a replacement pair of sunnies, just drop us an email and I'll look after it.
And congrats. :D

Latest posts