What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

Knight Vision

First Grade
Can we dump Shibasaki in here...
I agree, not a big fan of him and it's not just his errors, he just rarely seems enthusiastic, he hung off last week for Manly's first try.and crucified a try today ......at this point I'd prefer Moga.....I'm baffled as to why we signed him for 3 years.....I just dont see anything other than a fringe player at best.

Hope he's on a pie and a coke.

Old dog

Juniors
His defence is good/ok that is coaches preference, he is a good back up/fill in, get used to him no other choices until Best or Lee is back. Shibs wasn’t great but who was in a very ordinary effort, sure we lost two prior to half time, had a sin bin of Captain we were at best clunky/ordinary. Funny how when things don’t go right we look to blame one player, once someone say He/Him made a mistake then more follow up, not many were good

Frederick

Staff member
Shibasaki seems to have become the new Mann, but outside the boneheaded decision to go himself from dummy half, he had a pretty decent game. Stingy in defense and made plenty of metres coming out of our end

Knight Vision

First Grade
Shibasaki seems to have become the new Mann, but outside the boneheaded decision to go himself from dummy half, he had a pretty decent game. Stingy in defense and made plenty of metres coming out of our end
yes he made some strong runs coming out of our own end. We'll be much better when Best is back. I think we really miss him.

Allstar Knights

Juniors
Shibisaki has been awesome at making metres out of our own end. Beats the first defender often and gets his head through the other side with a quick play the ball

Woosh

Head Moderator
8B907B92-4DF6-4794-8B7B-1B18758154FE.jpeg

Gagai 2 year deal.
Tuala and Lee won’t be re-signed.
Someone please check on Fred :frowning2:

Yosh

Coach
Can we officially dump the Newcastle Knights in here? Sure the whole organization is trolling the fans? They can't be seriously trying to do their jobs right?

God-King Dean

Immortal
Opposition supporters like to think Ponga is fair game. There is genuine concern about the impacts of concussion and developing CTE post-career but I have seen repeated talk from genuine low-lifes on this forum about how Ponga deserves to get hit in the head and if he doesn’t take it he’s a cat.

Case in point there are scum Sharks fans that to this day celebrate that scrub thug Townsend driving his shoulder into Ponga’s head when he wasn’t expecting it. I wonder how much they would celebrate Nicho Hynes being whacked in the head? Would they say the same thing about it being a tough game and Nicho needs to deal with it? Get real they would be calling for blood.

So no I don’t think Ponga deserves less pay because thugs want to put cheap shots on him. The solution is to rub thugs out of the game for longer, that is if the NRL is actually genuine about confronting the threat of concussion.

Haha, nice meltdown sook

Woosh

Head Moderator
Gagai 2 year deal? How was I wrong?
He only wanted 2 years.
Rather odd you would bump this out of the blue.

Since you wanna play

E82A20DF-EA85-4EB4-A859-CF57B0D7ABDB.jpeg

Latest posts