What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll Free Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunniesMan

Immortal
No, its f**king disgraceful. Only 400 more than the supposedly embarressing Canberra crowds, who by the way also played an interstate side and are at the bottom of the table.
So we're making massive judgements on 1 game? Look at your average for the entire year, look at ours. We win.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
So we're making massive judgements on 1 game? Look at your average for the entire year, look at ours. We win.
No you lost. again.

It is exactly comparable nanger. Both sides played at home. Both sides are at the bottom of the table. Both sides played interstate teams that are near the top of the table. The 'pride of the league' with the 'gigantic' supporter base got a crowd of just over 11000. As did the raiders. You call Canberra crowds embarressing yet on this particular occasion the crowd was almost identical.

I can then come up with two conclusions: souths crowds are inflated because of the number of away supporters from STGI, Canterbury, Tigers etc and:

You are a nanger with NFI.

Teddyboy

First Grade
If you turn off a game of footy because there isn't a big crowd you are a f**king lunatic. I don't know about some of the other fruitcakes in this thread, but I watch the action on the field, not the people watching the game.

Ok iam a f**kin lunatic....each to the own..... different courses for different horse's.
A few other members of this board have said there is nothing worse then watching a game on telly played in front of a crap crowd and if you think fans don't like it be it on TV and watching it at the ground then how do the players feel,I bet a ground 75%-100% full would bring out the best in players.

Just all you f**king knockers have a think and if you think iam wrong then so is Dean Bell and Steve"Blocker"Roach wrong as well.

DoggiesBro

Juniors
If Foran stays at Manly i think we should make a LOL@D0GG1E$BR0 thread with all his Foran quotes...

Can we make one for Ceagle, and his "i'll be back when des re-signs", 'des will never join the dogs" "f**k u guys im an emo 13 year old kid and going through pubity so i'm going to slit my wrists cause he signed with dogs"
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

DoggiesBro

Juniors
Graham??Not well enough, Its easy when your an unknown. He's just another Burgess [overated player from the UK who will not handle the intensity of the Nrl]. De$$ie has already said don't expect much from the current roster @ the Dogs, Thats confidence?? You should be the coach, you show far more confidence is your arm chair made of steal??

Not well enough, he had 150metres a try and a try assist against nz, against aus he was the 2nd best prop behind only gallen the best forward in the game. and he was barely behind him and along way infront of the rest including jwh :lol:

Des never said anything like that at all, again just like "tolman is being sold so he can get jwh and tasi", you read minds of coaches. If you do you would know Des likes to lay low and fly well under the guard.

As for making a good coach, i reckon the fact you can read other coaches minds means you should replace brian, cause he hasn't got a clue! Another year of no titles coming up.:lol::lol::lol:

Easts R #1

Juniors
Not well enough, he had 150metres a try and a try assist against nz, against aus he was the 2nd best prop behind only gallen the best forward in the game. and he was barely behind him and along way infront of the rest including jwh :lol:

Des never said anything like that at all, again just like "tolman is being sold so he can get jwh and tasi", you read minds of coaches. If you do you would know Des likes to lay low and fly well under the guard.

As for making a good coach, i reckon the fact you can read other coaches minds means you should replace brian, cause he hasn't got a clue! Another year of no titles coming up.:lol::lol::lol:
Baahaha. Goose!

Excellent news, keep eating that cap up Manly. Foran walk this way!

Oh god, this post has the vibe of Bunniesman/LOL@5ouff$; stop posting please or at least anything like this.

If Foran stays at Manly i think we should make a LOL@D0GG1E$BR0 thread with all his Foran quotes...

OMG OMG OMG LIKE LETS DO IT ! LIKE OMG ! TOTALLY WOULD BE AWESOME LIKE OMG ! Seriously wtf are you ? 10 ?

:iwstupid::iwstupid::iwstupid:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts