What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll Free Threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top idea, as long as it's used sparingly and doesn't become the symbol of the fun police.

BTW, for the poster above who wanted to see a bigger version because they didn't know what it looked like, google image 'trollface'.

PS - question for mods - will this be used in subforums or just NRL?

Dragon

Coach
Trollface-1.gif

Chook Norris

First Grade
can every person who makes a thread put in the "no troll" icon and have their thread subject to greater moderation? or will such threads only be decided by moderators/admin?

Big Pete

Referee
I like it.

Of course only a select few threads should have it but it should stop threads boiling down to troll bash a thons.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'd even go as far to identify obvious troll threads by having a "troll thread" symbol without the cross through it.

Didgi

What sort of threads ATM would be marked troll-free? Excellent idea if done correctly, could explode as I'm sure youve discussed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts