What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trying to gauge the longevity of the game...

Since you bought the game have you....

• Play it more than I have before

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Played it about the same as I always have

• Played it less as the days go by

• Play it more but on easier levels

• Played it about the same but on a middle level

• Done with the game now looking for Mods

• Only play it when friends are around

• I've moved onto another game (specify)

• Total voters

Rockn

Juniors
I was hardcore for the first 3weeks, but for the last week or so can only play 1 or two games a day... unless i've got a mate around, whenthere is no stopping me 8) Can play for hours when i don't have to play the computer :lol:

PARRA_FAN

Coach
This is game is great, and would be even better if my computer wasnt breaking down every time I play it for 30 minutes. #-o

Other than that, Im enjoying.

[furrycat]

Coach
Hopefully some of the bored PC users will get back into it with the official patch, and Unleashed Modification.

ReplicatedGod

Juniors
they should have added more unlockables, franchise and for computer users online play. and maybe xbox and ps2 users. hopefully they'll have all this shit in the next game if they make another. online play would make it heaps better.

aussies1st

Staff member
pepstar87 said:
aussies1st said:
I have rugby/cricket 2004 and the League game so it is really tricky to juggle all 3 games around.
If the league game had a career mode like rugby04 has i would say this game would last a lot longer for me.

is cricket 2004 any good? i havent played that yet i still play cricket 2002

Cricket04 is alright i guess. Main differences is more stadiums and tournament and stuff but graphics like the faces has gone down, gameplay is alright.

I just finished a NRL season and ain't really into doing one on a harder level whereas rugby04 i am into my 4th season that is the good thing about career mode.

salivor

First Grade
I haven't played a full game in about a week or so now as I'm more into the hex editing, customising things and creating new kits or bettering the current ones I have. I only play the game to test my changes.
I'm like a few people here in that I'll really get back into it come footy season, right now it's summer and there’s cricket on the box and cricket to be played.

Raiders Rock

Juniors
I put that I play it less as the days go by, but not because I enjoy it less, it has more to do with playing it when my wife isn't around, and as we have a 3 month old baby boy my wife is around most of the time and hates it when I escape to the computer room!! The game still rocks and it's probably a blessing in disguise that I don't get to play as much... that'll probably add longevity to the game for me!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Anonymous

Juniors
To be honest I've moved onto a new game- PES3. This is nothing against Rugby League, which I purchased on December 9, but I have been eagerly awaiting PES3 for a while now and there was never much doubt that it was going to be the greatest soccer game ever and quite possibly the best sports game ever- IMHO it is both. I got that on Christmas, and as far as one player gaming goes I can hardly be blamed for wanting to play a Master League on PES3 ahead of anything else in the world.

Rugby League is very much a multi-player game for me and it got a heavy work out over the Christmas period from me, my brother, nibbletjones and others at our bach, including the 2nd and 3rd Steve Prefontaine Memorial Cups (my brother managed the 3-peat) and there is no doubt that we will be playing multi-player for years to come.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
yeah career mode would be heaps cool i heard there is ing and pura cup included?

thats pretty good. im gonna have to hire it out first before i see if im gonna purchase it.

in ur opinion aussies1st is it better than cricket 2002?

bippy

Juniors
pepstar87 said:
aussies1st said:
I have rugby/cricket 2004 and the League game so it is really tricky to juggle all 3 games around.
If the league game had a career mode like rugby04 has i would say this game would last a lot longer for me.

is cricket 2004 any good? i havent played that yet i still play cricket 2002

I'v moved on to cricket 2004. I think that it is great fun making urself and playing an australian season as the bulls and scoring hundreds very match.

I still love to play rugby leagu on multiplayer coz its so fun. and my brother livees next door so he cums over like everyday. and my other two brothers cum over a lot and we have massive comps. MULTI PLAYER IS F%#*EN AWESOME IN THIS GAME. so i still love it. its just single player that lacks the fun.

ReplicatedGod

Juniors
there you have it... seeing that Rugby League is more fun as a multiplayer game... they should have added online play.. hopefully we have that next version.

Steven Gerrard

First Grade
ReplicatedGod said:
there you have it... seeing that Rugby League is more fun as a multiplayer game... they should have added online play.. hopefully we have that next version.

If you could vs ppl online..RL WOULD KICK ASS!!! :D

aussies1st

Staff member
cricket 2004 i would say is better than cricket 2002. I have no also found that cricket 04 has this trophy cabient, your records and history of the teams that u have beaten. And the pura cup and ing cup in a season looks great still got to do that.
Rugby 2004 also has these features which i find pretty cool. Hopefully the next league game will have something similar to rugby04 as it would be awesome looks at the trophies u have won.

[furrycat]

Coach
Clevo the game is amazingly popular and with patches that we're all doing it'll stay that way. It will be more popular during the footy season.

Latest posts