What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Tui Kamikamica charged after hotel incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

Melbourne Storm statement: Tui Kamikamica​

Melbourne Storm | November 26 2021 4:05PM

Melbourne Storm has today stood down Tui Kamikamica after he was charged by Queensland Police over an alleged incident involving a woman outside a Brisbane hotel.

Storm were made aware of the charges on Thursday afternoon and advised the NRL Integrity unit immediately.

Due to the seriousness of the allegations, the club made the decision to stand down Kamikamica, pending his plea in response to the allegations, the NRL Integrity Unit investigation and the club concluding a formal, in-person interview with Kamikamica, who remains out of state. This will take place next week.

Storm believes firmly that there is no place in the game or society for violence against women at any time, in any circumstance.

The club will not make further comment until it has been advised of Kamikamica's plea and conducted further enquiries.

moffla

Bench
FOR f**k SAKE STOP HITTING WOMEN!

I'm sick to death of NRL players making headlines for incidents involving women. It's embarassing - and I'm shattered this one has come from my club.

I am happy with the response from the Storm, and assuming allegations are true, I'm glad we'll see the back of him. Zero tollerance for this. I'm over it.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
FOR f**k SAKE STOP HITTING WOMEN!

I'm sick to death of NRL players making headlines for incidents involving women. It's embarassing - and I'm shattered this one has come from my club.

I am happy with the response from the Storm, and assuming allegations are true, I'm glad we'll see the back of him. Zero tollerance for this. I'm over it.

Let's keep the powder dry for once?

Diesel

Referee
Am I naive & is it just journos dishing up every incident or is there a higher percentage of these high profile boneheads that are assaulting women than in the general public?

There is no excuse for this bullshit

Perth Red

Post Whore
Am I naive & is it just journos dishing up every incident or is there a higher percentage of these high profile boneheads that are assaulting women than in the general public?

There is no excuse for this bullshit
Domestic violence numbers are truly scary, the NUmber of women killed by blokes is a national disgrace. If he’s guilty of assaulting her then kick him from the game for good as far as I’m concerned.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Of course no woman has ever shot, stabbed, poisoned or strangled a man.

Go back to your fantasy land.
And that ratio is 100 to 1.

Sure chicks can kill and do, generally fighting off a man., men however are the main killers, serial, domestic, school massacres. All men or boys.

Men are the problem

Men get better.

Billythekid

First Grade
I knew there were some absolutely f**kwits on this forum but defending domestic violence in this country is a new low. Educate your dumb asses, seriously

There has never been a safer time to be a woman in Australia.

Prove me wrong.

Where have you been the last few years? Have you not seen any of the stories regarding domestic violence? It’s still super prevalent to a degree which is an absolute disgrace. Women’s refuges are forever overflowing and the rate of domestic violence remains super high

More like 3 to 2.

No. Just f**king no. How can you honestly be this ignorant on the matter. Seriously just a few seconds on google will show you just how misinformed you are.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
And that ratio is 100 to 1.

Sure chicks can kill and do, generally fighting off a man., men however are the main killers, serial, domestic, school massacres. All men or boys.

Men are the problem

Men get better.

So in short all men are total merkins

Oh accept you of course

Status
Not open for further replies.