What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tupou, Hurrell, Henry, Slaimankhel

Rich102

Staff member
Tough loss boys. I don't know how Dane Nielson going to add anything next year. He's been hopeless for the Storms the past month. He's just another Ben Henry to be honest.

Thanks for the heartning news. I believe the Dogs are quite happy with Inu - did I hear right, 70 points from 7 games?

Red Bear

Referee
I thought you guys had the side that could give the comp a real shake this year, but three quarter depth was a concern. Turns out a valid concern, incredibly inexperienced and showing the issues with the step up from 20's to first grade.

Hurrell, Slaimankhel in particular need a decent stint in NSW Cup to their own benefit IMO

jamaman

Juniors
I thought you guys had the side that could give the comp a real shake this year, but three quarter depth was a concern. Turns out a valid concern, incredibly inexperienced and showing the issues with the step up from 20's to first grade.

Hurrell, Slaimankhel in particular need a decent stint in NSW Cup to their own benefit IMO

they will be ready 2014 :crazy: