What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TV All-Stars Mafia Game Thread

RHCP

Bench
I could roleblock a player each night and eventually we got a factional kill.

In hindsight, if we played more agressively and used the redirect to try and kill rather than protect me it might have turned out differently. But at the time we felt Senses and Oz were both well under the radar so we sat back.

You Are Homer Simpson from The Simpsons, Cartoon aligned Genesis

You started this cartoon shit. And this the motherf**king thanks you get? You have aligned yourself with those who owe you the most. The godfather of prime time cartoons, you won't die until your underlings are dead.

You win when you eliminate all threats to yourselves.

You cannot die while Eric Cartman lives and Peter Griffin lives.

Your team mates are Eric Cartman (9701) and Peter Griffin (Bazzi).

http://www.quicktopic.com/50/H/dnmmfcpbHHYt

Monk

Referee
We got very lucky in the fact that noone tried to kill me after Parra died, very lucky to get the draw.

Apey

Staff member
Hilarious that Dutchy wasn't killed after being outed as a recruit.

I didn't add draws (and I'm not going to) into the statistics so if you're doing that, put it in as a win :lol:

Parra Pride

Coach
afinalsin666 said:
You are Jeff Winger from Community, TV aligned Sick Lawyer who's my favorite character so don't f**k this up

You are a genius liar, and a ridiculously good motivational speaker. You can persuade anyone to do anything, but just can't be f**ked. Taking it easy is better than working, but when you want to act, magical things happen.

Auto Lynch (active): You must make a speech of at least 200 words in the game thread during the day, and finish with "your honor, (player) is guilty."

Save from lynch (active): You must make a speech using at least 150 words in the game thread during the day, and finish with "your honor, (player) is not guilty."

These are only usable once, and they must be in before i write up. It doesn't matter if the votes are enough to lynch, only that it is in before i write up.

And since you are my favorite, you get an extra life. BECAUSE I AM GOD!

You win when your faction eliminates all threats.

Smiley

Bench
So I lead the lynch on SOC, he turns up town (which he wasn't). Look dodgy for lynching a "Townie" and then get killed the next night.

afinalsin666

First Grade
He was town smiley. Badass could swap two players alignments, and they chose Soc and JM. As soon as that happened, soc was as town as you.

soc123_au

Staff member
Hilarious that Dutchy wasn't killed after being outed as a recruit.

I didn't add draws (and I'm not going to) into the statistics so if you're doing that, put it in as a win :lol:

I laughed when I saw the draw.

Way to go Bad asses. Woot.

Apey

Staff member
Bit silly having people protected by other factions imo, especially the way in which Dutchy was. May as well have made him part of the faction if he can't die while JM is alive. Hell, he's essentially the Don of that faction without even being in it. :lol:

afinalsin666

First Grade
That was a very bizarre set of circumstances that led to that. Dutchy was town, and protected by jm night one. Jm died night one, then revived by Micky. DL recruited Dutchy, then JM protected Dutchy from everything except the character change. Then jm was swapped out with soc, then dutchy was character changed.

Crazy stuff :lol: