What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TV All-Stars Mafia Game Thread

RHCP

Bench
So AFS, when we re-directed JM to me (derp), how come we got the kill and not the protect? Did he only have the kill at that point/could only use one power/his protect was a for the entire game deal?

afinalsin666

First Grade
JM only had one protect, and it carried through the entire game. If you guys had have investigated, you would have seen.

It wasn't an active protect, it was a constant passive protect of one player.

JM also only picked up the kill that night after monk was vegetabled.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Dumbest town ever.

Hey Dutchy is outed scum, what do we do now?

Hey, let's turbo lynch whoever Dutchy votes for.......

Lol.

mickyj

Bench
How pp and Jm could think I was not town on dutchy info is crazy. Gave the game away then

Apey

Staff member
Draw is essentially "everybody wins!" in forum mafia anyway :sarcasm:

Apey

Staff member
That was a very bizarre set of circumstances that led to that. Dutchy was town, and protected by jm night one. Jm died night one, then revived by Micky. DL recruited Dutchy, then JM protected Dutchy from everything except the character change. Then jm was swapped out with soc, then dutchy was character changed.

Crazy stuff :lol:

I can imagine. Still, personally, as soon as any faction change occurs, I'd remove that protection. Maybe I'm being boring. :p

I had a similar situation way back in Futurama Mafia, when Bender became part of the Robot Mafia. I voided his protection deal with Fry (it went both ways).

Anyway, just food for thought. I followed the game as it came to a close and enjoyed it.

Last edited:

Bazzi

First Grade
Draw is essentially "everybody wins!" in forum mafia anyway :sarcasm:

Yeah, I wouldn't be bothered going through the trouble to add draws in, it's a very small occurrence, maybe if it happens again in the near future.

RHCP

Bench
Dumbest town ever.

Lol.
This.

We found out both Bazzi and 9701 were cartoon on Night 1 or 2 - if Soc hadn't got me we would have been able to out them back-to-back but I had to lay low for a while.

cjrankin

Juniors
Dumbest town ever.

Lol.

Wow, yeah. Anyone town should jump on a dirty heroine needle. So dumb. Rule 1 - If dutchy is outed as not town, kill him. Wow........

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
This.

We found out both Bazzi and 9701 were cartoon on Night 1 or 2 - if Soc hadn't got me we would have been able to out them back-to-back but I had to lay low for a while.

Having said that if I hadn't died I would've come hard at you because I found out you had a role block the same night I died (AFS sent the info before sending a "never mind you're dead" PM)

After your little back and forth with Soc the previous day I knew then you were bad.

Bazzi

First Grade
Town was told multiple times that Dutchy could only be killed during the day, and yet everybody blindly followed an outed scums lead and people still continues to waste night kills on him.

Parra Pride

Coach
I guessed Dutchy was the last cult when that second census came up, who better to recruit then him. I just didn't have anything to back it up, so I just kept chucking my "I'm not sold on Dutchy" out there. Everyone else seemed to believe him just because he was giving townies power, so by the time he was outed I just didn't care anymore and let him lead townies to death.