What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TV Series to self isolate with

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Episode 4

3d6e3a29-e9ba-4aeb-b2d1-56ee2825ca14.jpg

crocodile

Bench
Blacklist has been pretty good. James Spader has been twiffic. Not as good as the '82 grand final win though.
Already seen Shetland but it would've been ideal. Scottish accents take a bit of getting used to.
Watched season 3 Ozark. That last episode was a clanger.

Lads have watching re-runs of Merlin. Not for me but Katie McGrath gives me a stick.

Suitman

Post Whore
Re-runs of Get Smart, The Brady Bunch, Hogans Heroes, Faulty Towers, Gilligans Island etc......, also, anything from Rick Stein on cooking channels as well as River Cottage Australia and The Cook and The Chef. Maggie Beer and Simon are legends.
Then, there is plenty of Sir David Attenborough on Nat Geo.

Fox Sports 502 is also showing some great old league games and 505 some great football, as well as the BEIN channels. There's also plenty on the ABC and SBS.

If I need a REAL laugh, I'll flick to Sky News and Fox News for some some right wing mayhem. For about 5 minutes.

Stuff all this new crap on some streaming provider.

strider

Post Whore
Re-runs of Get Smart, The Brady Bunch, Hogans Heroes, Faulty Towers, Gilligans Island etc......, also, anything from Rick Stein on cooking channels as well as River Cottage Australia and The Cook and The Chef. Maggie Beer and Simon are legends.
Then, there is plenty of Sir David Attenborough on Nat Geo.

Fox Sports 502 is also showing some great old league games and 505 some great football, as well as the BEIN channels. There's also plenty on the ABC and SBS.

If I need a REAL laugh, I'll flick to Sky News and Fox News for some some right wing mayhem. For about 5 minutes.

Stuff all this new crap on some streaming provider.
I always enjoy a re-run of Hogans Heros

Kornstar

Coach
I'm jealous all you merkins get to watch TV shows while in lockdown. I was always busy with work and now I am even busier. I am doing 1 of 2 things, either working or exercising.

I watch TV shows and Movies that I've seen before in the background while working but can't watch anything I haven't seen before cause I miss most of it.

T.S Quint

Coach
I'm jealous all you merkins get to watch TV shows while in lockdown. I was always busy with work and now I am even busier. I am doing 1 of 2 things, either working or exercising.

I watch TV shows and Movies that I've seen before in the background while working but can't watch anything I haven't seen before cause I miss most of it.

I’m bloody jealous as well.
I keep hearing how everyone is so bored sitting around at home watching TV or reading books. FFS I’d love to have nothing to do but sit around and watch TV all day. I’m a teacher so I’m still working, and on my days off I have a a 19-month old daughter to take care of, plus a partner who is going absolute stir crazy because she has to work from home and can’t see her friends.

At least we are still working. We are both bloody thankful to still have a job at this moment in time.