What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TV Series to self isolate with

strider

Post Whore
singer-seal-uses-his-cellular-phone-while-his-pregnant-wife-heidi-picture-id53029760
As i typed my seal commwnt i was thinking, which f**ker is gonna post a picture of seal the singer ... I should have known

Eelementary

Post Whore
In ep4 there is a kobe interview where he says he hates ppl asking him if he could take mj one on one, cos mj was a mentor for him and helped make his career what it was

Kobe idolised MJ, and modelled his game after MJ's.

And why wouldn't you? MJ was phenomenal, so why not try to model your game around his?

I think LeBron is a better all around player, though - I don't mean any disrespect to Jordan, or Bryant, but LeBron's speed, and brute power, are unlike anything I've ever seen before...

strider

Post Whore
Kobe idolised MJ, and modelled his game after MJ's.

And why wouldn't you? MJ was phenomenal, so why not try to model your game around his?

I think LeBron is a better all around player, though - I don't mean any disrespect to Jordan, or Bryant, but LeBron's speed, and brute power, are unlike anything I've ever seen before...
Lebron is a freak athlete. 6-8, built like a brick shit house, agile as hell .... He has a physical advantage over opponents before anything else ... MJ and Kobe had to rely more on skill

Noise

Coach
In ep4 there is a kobe interview where he says he hates ppl asking him if he could take mj one on one, cos mj was a mentor for him and helped make his career what it was
Hmm I’ve seen episode 4 but didn’t see a Kobe interview?? Have I been ripped off?

Eelementary

Post Whore
https://www.google.com/amp/s/syndic...all-time-points-and-field-goals-rank.amp.html

This is a fascinating article on LeBron James, projecting how his stats will look at the end of his career.

Given his durability, the article postulates that he will play until age 39, and projects:

* a career tally of 41,878 points (1st all time)

* a career tally of 15,353 field goals made (2nd all time, behind Abdul-Jabbar)

* a career tally of 2,397 steals (4th all time)

* a career tally of 11,650 rebounds (11th all time)

Eelementary

Post Whore
LeBron is also projected to finish 1st all time for turnovers, but given how much of a focus he is on offense, it's to be expected.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Lebron is a freak athlete. 6-8, built like a brick shit house, agile as hell .... He has a physical advantage over opponents before anything else ... MJ and Kobe had to rely more on skill
The other thing for me is how much more physical the game was during MJ's period. Some much easier now for an attacking player to draw a foul.

If MJ at the height of his powers played now he would score at will.

MJ's defence was amazing as well.

I'd order it as follows MJ>LBJ>KB. Hard to compare though.

hindy111

Post Whore
The other thing for me is how much more physical the game was during MJ's period. Some much easier now for an attacking player to draw a foul.

Kobe top 5? Top 10 yes but I wouldn't have top 5.

Noise

Coach

Back in Jordan’s day you weren’t allowed any kind of zone defence. You had to play man to man which made it easier to drive to the rim.
And there were games where Jordan got to free throw line as much as Harden.