What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Words for thr Cronulla Sharks.......

Quigs

Immortal
complaining about barrett getting sin binned??? he's kidding isnt he? They showed a reply later after full time, and you can clearly see barret rake the ball out as choc was trying to get up to play the ball with about 2 cronulla defenders about to try and stop a certain try! it doesnt get any more clear cut than that!
As for the refs, well the only thing i can think of that could of gone either way was when wolfman dragged the player back into the in goals, but apart from that i think, and i stress, i think, the reffing was ok, could of been better overall but it didnt effect the outcome, manly simply scored more points, which is all thats needed to do to win, if cronulla were the better side, how come they couldnt score as many points?
but manly did play pretty sh*t, but just remember people, we got rolled by souths last year leading into the semi's, so this year aint over yet! A win against newcastle is very, very important!

Did you see the one where Ingliss's Bitch took out Ferguson without the ball. Blatant as dogs balls.

The Hartleys of Brookvale get the dubious scrum feed deep in the Sharks half and get a six pointer. Yeah great stuff by the pink whislte blowers

Cheers
Quigs

ok, kiddies, i am going to ignoe the BS......and again congratulate cronulla on their goal line defence, even when they were down to twelve men, they held us out, for most of the second half....well done

backdoor

Juniors
I hate Manly and the favours that the Arko Gold Pass gets them, but I have two words which describe Cronulla: second last.

I hate Manly and the favours that the Arko Gold Pass gets them, but I have two words which describe Cronulla: second last.

i really dont care if you hate manly, and that cronulla is last, their goal line defence last night was awesome and i tips my hat to them

credit where credit is due.....well done

Cletus

First Grade
I thought it was the other way around. Covell timed his run perfectly but Ferguson looked way off.

Yeah I thought the same. They didn't check it with the vid ref and Fox didn't seem to want to show an angle were you could see it afterwards.

If anything Manly were screwed in the first half and Cronulla in the second. The usual square up with the penalties, 5-2 to Nulla in the first half and 5-1 to Manly in the second. In other news Manly made 7 linebreaks to Cronullas 1:shock:.

imasharkie

Coach
complaining about barrett getting sin binned??? he's kidding isnt he? They showed a reply later after full time, and you can clearly see barret rake the ball out as choc was trying to get up to play the ball with about 2 cronulla defenders about to try and stop a certain try! it doesnt get any more clear cut than that!
As for the refs, well the only thing i can think of that could of gone either way was when wolfman dragged the player back into the in goals, but apart from that i think, and i stress, i think, the reffing was ok, could of been better overall but it didnt effect the outcome, manly simply scored more points, which is all thats needed to do to win, if cronulla were the better side, how come they couldnt score as many points?
but manly did play pretty sh*t, but just remember people, we got rolled by souths last year leading into the semi's, so this year aint over yet! A win against newcastle is very, very important!
We shouldn't been in that position only Jack Afamasaga thought he still played for Manly and passed the ball straight to Watmough. Hope he goes back to reserve grade or to Manly we don't need a turncoat in our side.

Cletus

First Grade
Well the Roast or sunday footy show or whatever it is showed the Barrett strip and it was clearly a send off.

Frailty

First Grade
Well the Roast or sunday footy show or whatever it is showed the Barrett strip and it was clearly a send off.

Sin Bin...

I know every knew what you meant, it's just a pet hate of mine because there is a major difference.

Alan Shore

First Grade
What about Matt Orford? He's looking like Owen Craigie these days and displayed goalkicking skills not seen since Brett Kimmorley thought he had the goods years ago :lol:

BWNB

First Grade

How could it have been better?
If the refs found a reason to give Manly more ball?