What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two Words for thr Cronulla Sharks.......

......goal line defence........f**ken awesome, well done
i am happy we got the two points, but bloody hell we played sh*t, if we make the eight and play like that, we will be out the backdoor in the first week

Downie

Guest Moderator
Two words for thr Cronulla Sharks.......
......goal line defence........f**ken awesome, well done
i am happy we got the two points, but bloody hell we played sh*t, if we make the eight and play like that, we will be out the backdoor in the first week

:lol:

Weaponhead

Coach
Hope Shortall collected his brown paper bag from the Manly officials tonight. He sure earnt it with that performance. Disgraceful.

Vossy

Bench
yeah.

pretty awesome.

32 points.

we were going tit for tat until the refs decided who they wanted to win

brilliant effort considering how many repeat sets manly had and the seriously deluded calls that went the filthy birds way..extraordinary considering we were down to 12 at one point, with only 2 players on the bench (hughes and mannah)

Patsy

Juniors
i think choc was really a passenger tonight after his awesome display on wed night.

manly performance as sloppy as it gets but geez that first sharks try was a deadset dropped ball

Inferno

Coach
I think "deadset robbed" were the ones you were looking for.

Disgusting performance from the referees tonight, hope whatever they received was worth it.

Cletus

First Grade
we were going tit for tat until the refs decided who they wanted to win

brilliant effort considering how many repeat sets manly had and the seriously deluded calls that went the filthy birds way..extraordinary considering we were down to 12 at one point, with only 2 players on the bench (hughes and mannah)

How does that work, it was a 5 to 1 penalty count in the first half. Not to mention that try Ferguson scored when he was two metres offside and they didn't even go to the video ref.

Vossy

Bench
How does that work, it was a 5 to 1 penalty count in the first half. Not to mention that try Ferguson scored when he was two metres offside and they didn't even go to the video ref.

i think your eyes need to be checked, he was onside, commentators even said he was onside..watch the 2nd half again, penalty count in the 2nd half, roughly 7 nil to the filthy birds

....Sharks coach Ricky Stuart said he was proud of his players but was furious with the performance of referees Steve Lyons and Alan Shortall, in particular the decision to sin-bin Barrett.

“I have a good relationship with Dessie and I think he will agree we were the better team out there tonight,” Stuart said.

“We are trying to promote the game of football and referees (issue) come up again.
“It's not for me to question, but there was a lot of wrong decisions out there.

“I don't want to be giving more money to referees' charities, but when is Robert Finch going to get it right?

“We are told to write reports about the games, but it is a waste of time communicating with Finch as nothing ever comes out of it.”

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,25802365-5018866,00.html

mrbishi

Juniors
complaining about barrett getting sin binned??? he's kidding isnt he? They showed a reply later after full time, and you can clearly see barret rake the ball out as choc was trying to get up to play the ball with about 2 cronulla defenders about to try and stop a certain try! it doesnt get any more clear cut than that!
As for the refs, well the only thing i can think of that could of gone either way was when wolfman dragged the player back into the in goals, but apart from that i think, and i stress, i think, the reffing was ok, could of been better overall but it didnt effect the outcome, manly simply scored more points, which is all thats needed to do to win, if cronulla were the better side, how come they couldnt score as many points?
but manly did play pretty sh*t, but just remember people, we got rolled by souths last year leading into the semi's, so this year aint over yet! A win against newcastle is very, very important!

Dutchy

Immortal
Couldn't defend in one half, couldn't attack in the other. Typical Manly 09 performance.