What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

u guys still doubt minichello???

avsterooster

Juniors
Lets be honest, last night the roosters won because of this guuy. I have never seen a player turn up every week like him and no matter the situation give 100% heart and courage. He is quite simply a machine

Hes backing up tonight was brilliant and lethal at the same time and in my mind there is no fullback that comes close to him
In the past 3 yrs he has played every single club game, state game and country game and tonight when the roosters are a slim as hell chance of making the 8 he comes out and fires like that...

On ya mini!!!

Tommy Smith

Referee
Thierry Henry said:
I'm not sure they would've won without that awesome run and pass from Tupou either
Tupou is incredible. His skills are freakish (what about the footwork!) yet he still only gets talked about as a 'talent'.

Jordan

Juniors
Yeah, Tupou's awesome.. He's like SBW without the injuries *touch wood*

And I've never doubted Minichello... He's such a dangerous player, especially when he plays for NSW I just about hold my breath every time he touches the ball.

Macca

Coach
I have always thought he was just a winger.

He has proven me wrong this year.

ledzep

Bench
foster said:
mini can't tackle.good in attack but sh*thouse in defence.
worst call ever
did you not watch the roosters dragons game, where he made about 5 try saving tackles?

fourplay

Juniors
Well if your bringing up the roosters dragons game.. he did let Gasnier get on the outside of him and race away and score. I spose defending in the centres isnt his thing though.

Red Bear

Referee
Minichello is one of the better defencive fullbacks around, and his defence has improved incedibly this year. He is a top player.

Balmain Bug

Juniors
Hodgson has killed Mini this year. Mini played a good Origin series sure. If Hodgo was there he would have played a BETTER one.

Both times Hodgo faced Mini this year Hodgo has come out on top. Hodgo has won more games for the WT than Mini has for the Chooksters.

You cant argue with Fact.

McLovin

Staff member
Yep, Hodgson deserves the Autralian fullback jersey. He has been consistant all year...

Tap Twist Snap

Juniors
Yeah Hodgeson has had probably 1 or 2 bad games this year. Mini has had at least 4 or 5 bad games. The only thing Mini has over hodgson is his try breaking ability. They will pick Mini because he plays for the Roosters. On form this season Hodgson deserves the shot.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
noone ever doubted minichello as a player, they all just thought the likes of hodgson deserved it more on his recent performances.

The Business

Juniors
Minichiello is without doubt the best fullback in the NRL. Hodgson is having a great season but is still down the pecking order.

Meanie

Juniors
I've never doubted Minichello, but Hodgson's form has been brilliant. That being said no way he'll edge past Mini for the Australian fullback job, although he may still tour.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Safety = Hodgson Easily
Positional Play = Hodgson Easily
Support Play = Hodgson
Line Breaking = Minichello
Defence = Minichello
Creativity = Hodgson

Latest posts