What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

u guys still doubt minichello???

melon....

Coach
CULLUS.ONLINE said:
Mini will get the australian fullback
And rightly so idiot. Hodgson in 1/4 of the player The Moth is. You idiot Tigers forget that Hidgson has been playing behind a lethal halves combo, who incidentally have created all his opportunities...with halves like that, as you say, ANY fullback would be scoring like Ragdoll Hodgson.

Hodgson has a huge heart. Teh Moth has dead set carried the Easts team this year.....something Ragdoll will never be able to do..carry a side. He's just a decent support player.

ledzep

Bench
CULLUS.ONLINE said:
HOW GOOD WAS MINI"S TRY!!!!
IT WAS ALL HIM!

nope, forget the fact that Toupou broke the line twice
forget the fact that Toupou put in a sick offload
NOPE
It was all MINI
He was the one that made it happen!

geez!
he scored that try because he was running in support!
WOOOOP-DEEE bloody doo!
Any fullback/winger should do that and can do that and they do do that! To go on about how good mini was in that try and that it was all him is absolute garbage. Give Toupou the wraps!

Look at it this way. If Toupou hadn't done those two linebreaks and that sick offload, would mini be down the other end scoring the try 10 seconds later?
NO!

The difference between Hodgson and Mini is that Mini gets the wraps off other people's brilliance.... Hodgo CREATES the brilliance

Mini will get the australian fullback
but it just continues to prove that the selection system is a JOKE
and it will see me and many others continue to not support Australia
of course, the selectors should drop the Australian player of the tri-nations, the SoO player of the series, and one of the best players in the game
btw, if you watched the game last night, you would have seen mini throw the cut out pass for roberts' try, as well as get the roosters a repeat set with a grubber, score two tries, and generally be involved in everything for the roosters

foster

Juniors
there's a lot of big mouthed roosters supporters on here.the way their talking you'd they were undeafted and on top of the table.but reality shows that their pathetic excuse for a team is outside the eight.even if a miracle happens the roosters will only be making up the numbers.

Carlito

Juniors
foster said:
there's a lot of big mouthed roosters supporters on here.the way their talking you'd they were undeafted and on top of the table.but reality shows that their pathetic excuse for a team is outside the eight.even if a miracle happens the roosters will only be making up the numbers.

yeah because by saying that minichiello deserves it because the rest of the team has been sh*t all year we're being big mouthed :roll::roll::roll:

go find another team to hate.

Balmain_Boy

You can say Minicello is better than Hodgson all you like, that's fine. You're entitled to that opinion. I agree he can't be dropped from the Australian team.

However, Hodgson is not just a support player and you do your argument no favours by saying so. He's been our best player all year. Last year, playing behind a halves combo about as good as yours this year and behind a far worse pack, he did carry us. Ask most Tigers' fans who our best is and they'll invariably tell you it's Hodgo.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
I remember watching Hodgson play the Bulldogs last year at some random ground and Hodgson put in one of the best individual performances ever, broke some record for most line breaks in a match

KFC

Juniors
foster said:

And who do you belong to newbie?

Your post is nothing but a nasty swipe at Easts and has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

If you have an opinion on Minichiello please enlighten us if not shut up.

melon....

Coach
Balmain_Boy said:
You can say Minicello is better than Hodgson all you like, that's fine. You're entitled to that opinion. I agree he can't be dropped from the Australian team.

However, Hodgson is not just a support player and you do your argument no favours by saying so. He's been our best player all year. Last year, playing behind a halves combo about as good as yours this year and behind a far worse pack, he did carry us. Ask most Tigers' fans who our best is and they'll invariably tell you it's Hodgo.
Well most Tigers fans beieving that dont know much about football. Without your halves and solid performances from your front rowers, youd be 12th. Hodgson feeds well from the opportunities created by these blokes. Any decent fullback would. But some Balmain fans have eluded that he is better than The Moth. He isnt close.

foster

Juniors
it's only a swipe at easts supporters because you'se are the one's that can't face the fact that hodgo is in better form than mini and deserves the aussie fullback position.so if you can't look at it with both eyes open then you should shut your bloody mouth.

i go for the cowboys and they are in a much better position than you f**kwits.

KFC

Juniors
foster said:
it's only a swipe at easts supporters because you'se are the one's that can't face the fact that hodgo is in better form than mini and deserves the aussie fullback position.so if you can't look at it with both eyes open then you should shut your bloody mouth.

i go for the cowboys and they are in a much better position than you f**kwits.

You are one charming mother f@cker.

This whole discussion is based on opinion and IMO Hodgson will not be the Australian Fullback Minichiello will.

And if Minichiello was unavailable I'd pick Slater or Bowen before Hodgson.

But like I said it's my opinion.

It's alo my opinion that you ar a simpleton.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Here's the rub. Mini won't be dropped unless he has a sudden loss of form? Why?because he has made the test jumper his own, and his club form willonly back his claims up.

At Parra, Hodgeson became an Origin player. Played a blinder in game 1, got hammered in game 2, and only came good when he went to Wests. Ben Hornby got a look in as well, and a few years ago Mark Hughes did too. of the 4, Mini was the one to claim the spot - he simply never lets you down.

None of the Queensland contenders can say that, although Slater may in the future.

Hodgeson, despite his excellent form, will have to wait for Mini to falter.

BTW, I can't see a club with a poor fullback ATM. We are more than happy with McKinnon, and Reddy as his understudy.

KFC

Juniors
foster said:
with a name like kfc i'd say your the simpleten.typical rorters supporter.

If you're going to use a word as an insult at least spell it correctly.

Simpleton.

And pray tell Einstein, just what is a typical roters supporter?

foster

Juniors
you dickhead.a supporter that can't come to terms with the fact that your club rort the salary cap and still can't make the eight.

Carlito

Juniors
foster said:
you dickhead.a supporter that can't come to terms with the fact that your club rort the salary cap and still can't make the eight.

if we were rorting the cap, why did we have to give firman to your lot? you are an absolute clown.

foster

Juniors
because your dickhead coaching staff (sulking stuart and fool gould) stuffed the confidence from the young bloke.now he is with a decent coach and club that decision will come back and bite you'se on your fat arses.

The Business

Juniors
foster said:
because your dickhead coaching staff (sulking stuart and fool gould) stuffed the confidence from the young bloke.now he is with a decent coach and club that decision will come back and bite you'se on your fat arses.
I'm very thankful I got an education.

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Hodgson is a fantastic player but as Melon has rightfully pointed out to some uneducated Tigers supporters is that Hodgson has been playing for a side in which the forwards are laying a foundation and the halves are absolutely carving up. It makes Hodgson job so much easier.

Minichiello has been a shining light for a team of busteds with our only half Finch who couldn't organise a root in a brothel. He has absolutely carried our attack and one can only imagine what he would do if playing in the Tigers side.

Even if Minichiello was unavailable, Hodgson won't get a look in. IMHO Ben Hornby should go on the Kangaroo tour due to his versatility and obviously outstanding form. He would be the one to fill the breach if created.

Latest posts