What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

U16 Euro Cup

YANTO

Juniors
screeny said:
Yanto keeps going on about the truth so let him bang on as he wishes. It's only a bad look for him, nobody else.
Thats NO PROBLEM screeny......believe what is fed from the media.(or the nations involved)

As for the posting on youtube I dont know who the guy is,,,,,BUT the only youtube that involves euro nations (Georgia,Serbia,Holland) has been from us in the netherlands.
Now Germany have done a good job on youtube in showing their games.
Where is the RLEF promo of this media output???????

screeny

Bench
YANTO said:
Thats NO PROBLEM screeny......believe what is fed from the media.(or the nations involved)

As for the posting on youtube I dont know who the guy is,,,,,BUT the only youtube that involves euro nations (Georgia,Serbia,Holland) has been from us in the netherlands.

So did the Serbs sleep on the floor of a changing room or not?

I'm still staggered by this claim made by the Serbian poster. Surely it can't be true....

jvujosevic

Juniors
YANTO said:

YANTO just say to people who sent to you DVDs from Serbia vs. Holland and Serbia vs. Georgia game. I did that and you gave me Holland vs. Serbia game. We in Serbia have all EURO U16 photos and all games on DVD, and we gave copy to every team management who participate on EURO U16. We don't want to put games on youtube, because that don't means noting for us, because that is kind of promotion for people who are already rl funs (people from UK, Australia, NZ and France). We have our TV show in Serbia and we put all our games from EURO U19 in France, from senior WC qualification 2006, from EURO U16, because that is promotion that we need, to promote Serbian RL inside of Serbia, because when young people see that they will come to train rl in Serbia. After EURO U16 we have lot of young people who are interested to train rl, lot of young ru boys who are interested to switch to league, lot of senor ru players who are interested in rl.

Serbia did lot on development of game inside of Serbia, and we will do it more, we have 5 side senior domestic comp, 6 side U14 competition, U18 and U16 national sides. We have lot of plans to develop game, but we WORK and we DON'T just TALK. We did it with our own power and we now have government support, we are recognized as sport, we have sponsors,... We find sponsors to finalize most of EIRO U16, Serbian government, local community and some firms help us to organized it.

jvujosevic

Juniors
e-mails from team managements after EURO U16:

from Russian management:

Hi Jovan, I hope you are alive and still smiling! Thank you very much for
everything, you did the great event of 2007! Serbia-forever!
Jovan please mail DVD (Russia-Scotland and others teams games if you have)
and photos what your great photographer did (we liked first game's images
very very much)!

Thank you again and best regards,
Sasha-Russia

KOSOVO- SRDCE SRBII!

from England management:

Hi Guys,

Just a few lines and reports below for your information, can I thank you all very much indeed on behalf of the Rugby Football League for the fantastic quality experience the boys, coaches, teaching staff and everybody involved in the 2007 European Under 16 tournament that has just been completed, everybody I am sure will take a huge battery of happy and funny memories from the trip, well done to everybody concerned, I am not sure I can get the memory of the Monkey at the Zoo out of my head for a long time (sorry Julia, Kevin its a must have been their memory)

Jovan - you did a great job mate, I look forward to meeting up with you soon, please don`t forget to send me the CD`s with the pictures on and the last DVD of the final, many thanks.

Daisy - can you forward to Gary

Enjoy the summer, see you all very soon I hope,

Andy

What a year!!!!!!

from France management:

Hi Jovan,

All French team is back home now after a saftly journey. Holidays are begining tomorow and it will be good.

I would like to really thank you and congratulate you for the excellent work you did about that European Cup in Belgrad. Everything was really fine !!

Please find the coach's address to send him the CD or DVD of the finale.

Thanks a lot again and see you another day.

Pascal

from Euro Celts - Czech part of management:

Jovan,

Just a quick email to say thanks for everything, the lads and myself had a great time, it was very well organised and Im this event will push the development of the game in the country to new levels. Please pass on my thanks to Mate Granic and Hari as well for all their help.

I will be in touch regarding our Euro Shield game in August.

All the best
Andy

from Scotland management:

Hi Jovan

Just thought that I would drop you a email to say how much that we enjoyed our trip to Serbia and to thank you for all your hard work in making this tournament happen, and also all the help that you gave us when we where there. The children have come away having learnt about new cultures and have had great experiences and the coaches having made lots of new friends including yourself I hope. If you have any plans to visit Scotland please give me a call and maybe I can return the hospitality that you have shown us, if not then we can catch up at the challenge cup at Wembley i will buy the beers

Regards

Alex

Alex Bibby
Glasgow Rugby League Development Officer
Development
RFL

I think that is all from me from EURO U16, because we don't have time to talk, we have WORK to do, because we have to finish our domestic comp. to organize Lebanon Espoir tour to Serbia, to organize game vs. Czech R, to organize senior team tour to UK and France,...

Copa

Bench
Do they really want their emails on the forum??

Nearly everyone on here believes the serbs do a wonderful job...

Don't let the critics get you too angry

dorcolrugby

Juniors
The big news came from BBC web-site 2 days ago:
James Donaldson, England U16s prop, signed 3-year contract for Bradford Bulls.
Full article is here.

Donaldson in Belgrade (Serbia) during 2007 U16s Euro Nations Cup:
8-266x400.jpg

ali

Bench
I guess that's one for the critics would said the English side wasn't too crash hot.

jvujosevic

Juniors
dorcolrugby said:
The big news came from BBC web-site 2 days ago:
James Donaldson, England U16s prop, signed 3-year contract for Bradford Bulls.
Full article is here.

Donaldson in Belgrade (Serbia) during 2007 U16s Euro Nations Cup:
8-266x400.jpg
This boy was one of EURO U16 stars, but as I remember English U16 captain was English best U16 player on tournament and he will be also Super League star in near future...

dorcolrugby

Juniors
jvujosevic said:
This boy was one of EURO U16 stars, but as I remember English U16 captain was English best U16 player on tournament and he will be also Super League star in near future...
Yes, that boy's name is Gregg McNally. He put all points for England in final. I can't wait to see his future Super League club signing.

CZ Andy

Juniors
roughyedspud said:
did'nt all of the england team come from 1 school?

Yeah, Whitehaven school who won the year 11 Carnegie Champion schools that year.

At the time of the tournament they had 4 lads who were signing pro, not including Donaldson or McNally. McNally will be signed in the next year or so if he isn't already.

***MH***

Bench
dorcolrugby said:
Yes, that boy's name is Gregg McNally. He put all points for England in final. I can't wait to see his future Super League club signing.
You look familiar..... Didn't we work on these together?
ser001.jpg

ser002.png

dorcolrugby

Juniors
Yes, ***MH***, that was me. ;-)
Cheers!

@roughyedspud
Those are Dorcol Spiders and former Serbian ntl. team jersey in Rugby League 2 PC game.

Latest posts