What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UEFA Champions League 2010/11

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Bayern Munich
Arsenal
Lyon
Villarreal
Benfica (if qualify)

bayern are on that side of the draw so we cant get them

And penny you should be shot for supporting Sampdoria, its terrible you put it right next to the Legendary Juventus.... and off topic you think Boise can get the National Title this year?

And penny you should be shot for supporting Sampdoria, its terrible you put it right next to the Legendary Juventus.... and off topic you think Boise can get the National Title this year?

I like all Italian teams. Inter are my most disliked Italian side, but if Inter play a non italian team in europe that isnt Barca, I will support Inter.

No chance for Boise unfortunately. We lost our 2 key WR's to the NFL and even then we had gone 3 years undefeated before the nevada game and still no title game in sight, not even close. a non bcs team will never win a national title. The BCS wouldn't allow it.

Latest posts