What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UEFA Champions League 2012/13

Over 80% of ownership is by the fans FYI but don't let that stand in the way if being butt hurt. Better than an American and Russian having over 80% in shares that's for sure :lol:

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
Even with the 80% shares, they still didnt build The Emirates, unlike Allianz. Please remember we still worth more than bayern, and will only get bigger with the stadium debt payed off. Just make sure Ribery isnt celebrating with 16-17 year old girls again.

boxhead

First Grade
tumblr_m7joe0OkrM1qfw2dno1_400.gif

Nobody. It's called a release cause it automatically gets activated :lol:

I guess the English way is better where you sell your best player every season and one to a fierce rival when you don't have to and watch them win the league.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
I guess the great fan owned model of Dortmund does not include them guys.

So which fans decided to sell there best player to there biggest rivals?

The club put a stupid 37mill release clause in his contract.

Um selling a bloke for 25mill with only one year on his deal, after he states he wants a new challenge and wont Re Sign is Brilliant Buisness.

WireMan

Bench
The club put a stupid 37mill release clause in his contract.

You mean the fans did. The same ones who wore those T-Shirts.

That is the great BL model of fan ownership is it not?

Stupid fans.

Nobody. It's called a release cause it automatically gets activated :lol:

I guess the English way is better where you sell your best player every season and one to a fierce rival when you don't have to and watch them win the league.

Nobody put a release clause in?

Don't understand the second part. You just described world football. Only in England you have big players going to a number of teams in Germany you have them all going to one team.

So saying that, you guess right, the English way is better than the German way. Well done. :)