What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UFC Undisputed 2009

Jono078

Referee
Once you get level 3 equipment you can get those stats up fairly quick on intense training.

Pretty sure Minotauro submitted me when I went for heavyweight title in first round, just how it is, as I said though him and Mir would prob be the best.

But I really don't know what's doing if you can't get them on easy difficulty.

Add me on PS3 and give me a game online 1 day, maybe I can teach you a few things :p

My PSN is Jono078 as well. I warn you though, my record is 26-6-1. Should be 40-6-1 if not for quitters though :x

AILD

Bench
went close to going undefeated in middleweight...won 30 odd fights without loss, then second last fight Lietes ko'd me. i got to rematch with him to win the belt back but he got me in a kimura...i didnt go in with 100% stamina....thought i could do it lol. anyway made the hlal of fame for the 3rd time...so im not spewing.

Satsok

Juniors
this game frustrates the sh*t out of me..

one minute im belting the guy, next im flat on my back, getting punched in the face..

MrCharisma

Bench
Lovin' this game right now... Thiago Silva has submitted me 4 times though. Mofo!

Poor old Rampage Jackson in my game can't get a break... I keep KO'ing him within the first 2 minutes.

AILD

Bench
the online play is f**king bullsh*t. i have a fast connection, using machida and the opposite guy lands 5 punches before my guy even raises his arm.

Latest posts