What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ugliest Player In The Nrl

Hallatia

Referee
even when he used to play for Parra I have alwats referred to Jamie Lyon as "bumface"
does everybody else see it?

Geohood

Bench
kooriguy said:
07a_rapira.jpg

sam rapira.. nuff said

Looks like the guy in your avatar :?

All-time ? How about Paul Doolan from the mighty Dogs. Had a head like a half-chewed mintie but in all Sports Frank Ribery from France takes the cake although he has had some kind of surgery.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Ewan McGrady's Lovechild said:
All-time ? How about Paul Doolan from the mighty Dogs. Had a head like a half-chewed mintie but in all Sports Frank Ribery from France takes the cake although he has had some kind of surgery.

:lol: He was fugly!!!

Cantebury have had some legends in this field:
- Paul Doolan
- Henry Raymond
- Simon Gillies
- Ben Crizlowski

Now if those four guys aren't a gun team I don't know what is?

Dave Q

Coach
This thread is worse than a back room of a fashion show.

Who is going to post their head for the ugly players to laff at?

Titanic

First Grade
Nothing wrong with being back stage at a fashion show particularly if you have one those nifty little, high-fangled doo-dad phone-cameras and Photoshop.

effnic

Bench
I was looking at Rapira doing the haka the other night and i swear he is giving Nate Myles a run for his money in forehead length.

D

Deleted member 10972

How about that Epalahame Lauaki bloke?

Worst is Soliola, even roommate Tupou thinks he's half monkey. One brute of a centre though.

Latest posts