What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Tri Nations Venues

Giallorosso

Juniors
It's very unfortuante but international rugby league still lacks the credability of international football or even rugby union and because of this crowds will always be on the smallish side.

I remember the last world cup final that was played at Wembley the crowd was around 50 000 okay I suppose but imagine if that was a football or union world cup final there would be not one empty seat and certainly no giving away of thousands of free tickets.

Green Machine

First Grade
Giallorosso said:
It's very unfortuante but international rugby league still lacks the credability of international football or even rugby union and because of this crowds will always be on the smallish side.

I remember the last world cup final that was played at Wembley the crowd was around 50 000 okay I suppose but imagine if that was a football or union world cup final there would be not one empty seat and certainly no giving away of thousands of free tickets.
The last World Cup Final at Wembley in 1995 was in the middle of the Super League War. The previous World Cup Final at Wembley in 1992 attracted 73,631 people,