What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultimate proof management are insane

Raider_69

Post Whore
i can appreciate that bay but f**k me, keep it on thread boys!!

BTW the HSC!? Whats that?! I cant remember anything from the last 8 weeks thanks to the help of about 1.25 L of vodka :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
i can appreciate that bay but f**k me, keep it on thread boys!!

arhh it's just a bit of friendly banter .. this place would be boring if there wasnt a bit of profanity between adversaries such as 2005 and myself.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i agree, i like the little battles, but one thread fellas, not all of them!
thats all we see now, 2 pages in and a topic on "how much wood would a wood chuck chuck" turns into a Bay V 2005 spelling B!
its annoying!! :lol:

Bay56

First Grade
OK back to the topic ...

professional organisation such as the Raiders :lol: :lol: :lol: ... still cant believe I typed that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
what ever drugs you were on at the time bay, i hope you halved or doubled the dossage cause something was going wrong

geraldo

Juniors
It really doesn't matter what anyone thinks Boogas is worth. He was promised a contract **edit**

What some of you don't know is that this guy was on a very small pay packet for 2003/2004. Don't worry, they more than got their monies worth out of Jason for those 2 years and I would be more furious about how much they spent on Monohan, Shifofske who were extremely average players this year (for the money they were earning).

Jason should never have been sacked and then publicly exposed for something they don't even know for certain if he was involved in. He has a very good case for wrongful dismissal, and deformation, especially if the police find out there are no links between the 'so called' package and Boogs. The Raiders will be farked, and deservedly so in my opinion.

Chippo Raiders

Juniors
?????? Boogas DESERVED a small pay packet Canberra offered HIM a lifeline, no one else was, he was 27 and a risk buy, Schifcofske was in good form in the latter half of the year, he was our best in crucial games, Boogas isn't owed money he isn't getting paid for, he has been done before, the Raiders don't have to pay someone a contract that they haven't drawn up yet or he hasn't signed yet, he was lucky Canberra offered him the time of day in the first place, its always good to make the big guy the bad guy, when we are unsure of events

skeepe

Immortal
geraldo said:
It really doesn't matter what anyone thinks Boogas is worth. He was promised a contract **edit**

What some of you don't know is that this guy was on a very small pay packet for 2003/2004. Don't worry, they more than got their monies worth out of Jason for those 2 years and I would be more furious about how much they spent on Monohan, Shifofske who were extremely average players this year (for the money they were earning).

Jason should never have been sacked and then publicly exposed for something they don't even know for certain if he was involved in. He has a very good case for wrongful dismissal, and deformation, especially if the police find out there are no links between the 'so called' package and Boogs. The Raiders will be farked, and deservedly so in my opinion.

Stunt? Excuse me for not believing you, but who the f**k are you to say what it was or it wasn't? Unless you are Jason Bulgarelli himself, which I doubt, you have absolutely no idea what is going on. In fact, none of us do, other than what's reported in the papers, and even that has to be taken with more than a pinch of salt.

No matter what went on, the truth will come out eventually. Until then, anything that any of us say is mere speculation.